Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soufflekitty)
    Waiting for City still and for Marjon to update on Track to tell me what I'm offered xD
    hope City get back to you soon then so you know what your options are - well done again on your offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shropshirelass51)
    Finally managed to speak to someone from BCU admissions this morning and guess what I've just had an update from track, unconditional offer!!!!!
    Congrats on your offer. Great news!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Marjon
    Excellent. Well done.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waddle_jl)
    Anyone else recieve an invite to interview at Birmingham in the middle of the night?
    So excited!!
    All the emails I've had from BCU have been after 11pm! Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhimair)
    Hi Muna! If I were you, I'd get in touch with the other university, and explain to them that you have another interview on the same day. They'll almost definitely make alternate arrangements for you - they'll probably just invite you along to another interview day on another date. I know that a few people on this thread have had interviews reorganised because of clashes, and it's happened with my friend on another course too. As long as you're truthful in your reason for not being able to attend this other interview (i.e. that you have a Birmingham interview), then everything should be fine. Good luck!
    thanks for your reply thats what I will do

ReputationRep:
    So pleased for you, bet you had a sleepless night waiting for today's post. Worth the wait, well done!

ReputationRep:
    So pleased for you, bet you had a sleepless night waiting for today's post. Worth the wait, well done!
    Yeah haha! Just waiting for track now

ReputationRep:
    Quick question. For the written interview at BCU do you have much space to write your answers? I mean, is it a case of take however much space you need or do you have a little box to fill in...TIA for any replies.

Apologies if this isn't an appropriate question to ask on this forum, I'm not asking for any answers lol!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyones track updated for Marjon yet?

ReputationRep:
    Finally managed to speak to someone from BCU admissions this morning and guess what I've just had an update from track, unconditional offer!!!!!
    Congratulations! Really glad you've had this after all the encouragement you have given on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    Heart-stopping moment today when my UCAS updated so soon after BCU interview (yesterday). I thought it was rejection and this is the one I really want. But... it was an offer from DMU. This was a surprise as we were told offers will be made in March but good as I've been waiting since December,

Hope everyone else waiting hears soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsrev)
    Heart-stopping moment today when my UCAS updated so soon after BCU interview (yesterday). I thought it was rejection and this is the one I really want. But... it was an offer from DMU. This was a surprise as we were told offers will be made in March but good as I've been waiting since December,

Oh wow, congratulations! Good for you!!!

ReputationRep:

Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Wow well done - Sheffield are not usually so quick to make offers so you must have impressed! Who else are you waiting to hear from? Do you need an insurance choice?
    Aww thank you!! I've still got two interviews to do; BCU next Friday and DMU after half term. Got an offer from Cardiff Met and psychology and language science from Reading so unsuccessful. But think I'll be making Cardiff Met my insurance.

What about you? Have you done all your interviews and got offers you want?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all those getting offers!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I applied late September, had interview in December and finally got an offer today. When I spoke to admissions they said they were extremely busy, so I think it's taking a while to sort out all the applications. Good luck!
    Oh wow, that was a long wait.. must be such a relief to finally get that offer, congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cforcoldplay)
    Aww thank you!! I've still got two interviews to do; BCU next Friday and DMU after half term. Got an offer from Cardiff Met and psychology and language science from Reading so unsuccessful. But think I'll be making Cardiff Met my insurance.

What about you? Have you done all your interviews and got offers you want?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done for getting into Sheffield and hearing before everyone else, lucky you 😁 I'm still anxiously waiting to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Sheffield, uea and dmu, and my interviews were in December! Eeek

ReputationRep:

Well done!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.