Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neevtrehan)
    Anyone heard anything from Kings today?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your reply! It wasnt too bad i suppose but also wasnt amazing. Id say theres 50/50 chance of me getting an offer. I was quite nervous and i think that showed so maybe they wont want me for that reason. Just gotta wait and see!
    (Original post by aw1997)
    I think that might just be what it seems like on the student room. People are more likely to post if they've been given an offer rather than if they've been rejected! (Or at least that's what I'm telling myself while I wait haha)

Also dw, it's mostly just time to brief/debrief you and give you time to prepare for the interview (:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an interview today?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    What are the A levels to do to get into Kings and study medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ultimatesword)
    Anyone have an interview today?

I did!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hze11dhu)
    I did!
    As did I! What time was yours? And how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rameen1)
    What are the A levels to do to get into Kings and study medicine?
    Currently is says this on the Kings College London website:

"A levels: AAA (including Biology and Chemistry) and a further AS-level B. If only one of Chemistry or Biology is offered at A-level, the other must be taken at AS-level grade A. GCSE grade B in both English and Mathematics required, if not offered at A/AS level."

Here's the link: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergrad...cine-mbbs.aspx

However I'm not entirely sure this is updated for 2017 entry.

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ultimatesword)
    As did I! What time was yours? And how did you find it?

Mine was 2.15! There was one woman who seemed really annoyed at my responses but apart from that it was ok. I was super nervous and that came across and i missed some obvious things out but apart from that...i expected it to be horrendous and it wasnt. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay. I was at 3:15pm.

Yeah I thought it was okay - some of my responses weren't as good as they could have been I felt - generally okay though.

I'm sure you did goood!

Mine was 2.15! There was one woman who seemed really annoyed at my responses but apart from that it was ok. I was super nervous and that came across and i missed some obvious things out but apart from that...i expected it to be horrendous and it wasnt. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    So have kings finished doing interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo.sat)
    So have kings finished doing interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, I have an interview next week Thursday, and I've heard some people have interviews on the 24th March

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dotmamwa)
    No, I have an interview next week Thursday, and I've heard some people have interviews on the 24th March

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohh okay thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything today??? ALL THIS WAITING IS SLOWLY KILLING ME...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09ag)
    Nope... Been waiting since January haha

ReputationRep:

Mine was the same there was one woman who seemed really annoyed at my responses maybe it was just her aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09ag)
    I've been waiting since December ahhhhhhh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indigo96)
    I've been waiting since December ahhhhhhh!
    Did you think your interview had gone alright or were there any major ****-ups? Not saying you were bad but just wondering the reason why some have got offers and some haven't. Maybe everyone was good but only the exceptional people have got offers or something. I know mine was average so am not really expecting an offer :/

ReputationRep:
    Did you think your interview had gone alright or were there any major ****-ups? Not saying you were bad but just wondering the reason why some have got offers and some haven't. Maybe everyone was good but only the exceptional people have got offers or something. I know mine was average so am not really expecting an offer :/

I thought it went terribly but when I told my brother about it he thought it went well (he's a third year medic) so I really don't know!!! I'm not expecting an offer to be honest so I just want to find out soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dotmamwa)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah I have mine on the 24th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad-Scientist)
    Hey Guys

1st year Kings med student here

if any of you need any advice regarding the med school itself don't hesitate to ask me

Just to let you guys know KINGS IS A AWESOME MED SCHOOL !
    Hi, I've got a place to start in september, after having taken a gap year. Any reading materials you would recommend before I start? I rang the academic centre who said there wasn't a set reading list but I'm looking to get my brain back into gear after a year off.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.