Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martimc)
    Can I ask you if you know which banksare offering insights on any of those two
    Blackstone has a 2 day insight program for women. I don't know if any hedge funds have spring weeks. Ask prince he probably knows it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    If prestige and pay are what you care about, you shouldn't aim for either. Your goal would be to end up in a hedge fund or in private equity.
    Which is nigh on impossible (unless you get very lucky) without IB or top consulting experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am afraid you guys waiting for more than a few days for a response from BAML after interview were unsuccessful on this occasion since they started offering another round of interviews as since they did not find 'right candidates' from the people that had an interview already.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone can give some insight on BAML interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Which is nigh on impossible (unless you get very lucky) without IB or top consulting experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    Does Barclays replies in less than 24 hours or they answer in the following day, i have applied yesterday at 3 pm. Do they even tell you if you passed or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drake911)
    I am afraid you guys waiting for more than a few days for a response from BAML after interview were unsuccessful on this occasion since they started offering another round of interviews as since they did not find 'right candidates' from the people that had an interview already.
    Lol what?

ReputationRep:
    @martimc it seems to be the case sadly. Welcome to the rejection club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RWiz)
    @martimc it seems to be the case sadly. Welcome to the rejection club.
    What seems to be the case?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does Barclays replies in less than 24 hours or they answer in the following day, i have applied yesterday at 3 pm. Do they even tell you if you passed or not?
    Yeah I think it is true. My mate told me that if you are successful they respond on the next working day - no he did not get an offer but he knows someone from his uni who got an offer the next day after the interview. I did my interview there and did not hear from them back since so I expect I did not pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMZL)
    What seems to be the case?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That if you are successful following the video interview, you will be notified the next working day. Therefore, given he applied yesterday and has not received an offer today, it is fair to assume that he has been unsuccessful at this point in time, sadly.

ReputationRep:
    Im actually portuguese and there are no target schools here, even though mine in number 26 in Europe. I did a pretty good interview and I got very high grades. I thought I would enter

ReputationRep:
    Btw anyone could provide any advice insight to BAML interview? cheers
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Im actually portuguese and there are no target schools here, even though mine in number 26 in Europe. I did a pretty good interview and I got very high grades. I thought I would enter
    There are actually. E.g., Nova business school sends a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there any collection of this year's (if any different) usual questions for interviews confirmed by tsr members?

ReputationRep:
    Ah damn I did my Barclays interview yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't heard back from BAML, guess i will have to wait for the next batch to flop their interviews xD.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any advice on Bank of America interview? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealdeal580)
    Still haven't heard back from BAML, guess i will have to wait for the next batch to flop their interviews xD.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    could you provide any guidance on what was there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealdeal580)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What division?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.