The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Phoebe29
Do you get a confirmation email from Citi when you submit your application? I haven't got one but when I go into 'my jobs' and click on the analyst programme it says I have applied.

You should do. I did.
I still can't log-in to Citi, I emailed them, it might be my computer or something like that.
Original post by alexjones1994
You should do. I did.

How long did Citi take to give you tests?
Anyone know if you can apply as a last year undergrad, going into a Masters, for Rothschild?
Just completely messed up Citi test - what will you need out of 12?
Original post by stealth_writer
How long did Citi take to give you tests?

Not got my tests yet bud. They take a while. Varies also
Original post by TheParham
got ****ed up by both CS tests, any idea on the pass threshold for either tests?

Both? I was under the impression there was only one numerical one, Is there a verbal one as well?
Original post by masterllecker
Anyone know if you can apply as a last year undergrad, going into a Masters, for Rothschild?

When did Rothschilds open?
Original post by Broocklyn
I still can't log-in to Citi, I emailed them, it might be my computer or something like that.

That's happened to me as well. When I do the password reset I never get an email through either.
Original post by m.vilas

Opens in a few days. Just wanted to be ready when it does. I'll e-mail them most likely.
Original post by m.vilas

I just checked, it is not open yet
Original post by olly_price
That's happened to me as well. When I do the password reset I never get an email through either.

I'll let you know when I get an reply
Anybody know what the Morgan Stanley pass mark for the test is?
Numerical out of 18 and
Logical out of 24

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spyrogyra
Anybody know what the Morgan Stanley pass mark for the test is?
Numerical out of 18 and
Logical out of 24

Posted from TSR Mobile

13/18
18/24 if i was to hazard a guess.
Original post by Millerman
Just completely messed up Citi test - what will you need out of 12?

8 or 9 out of 12 as a guess.
What tests am I expecting for Blackstone? or are they reasonable enough not to use such a cheap method
is Nomura still Kenexa or changed to SHL this year? And I am invited to numerical so far, is there logical afterwards? It is for IBD btw.
To anyone that has done the HSBC inductive test, how long do you have to complete the test?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Do you know if you can pick the start date for the off-cycle internship? I emailed them and just got back a generic response that didn't answer the question...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't think you can - guess they'll just ask you at interview stage

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending