Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Assan)
    Well, my school fees will be cheaper, so thank you for that.

As a member of a British Overseas Territory, I don't like the result at all but .... it is what it is.
    Lol how would your school fees be cheaper?

ReputationRep:
    pOUND DROPS LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 1985 THANK YOU BRIXTERS, WILL WE END UP LIKE GREECE OH AT LEAST THEY HAVE THE EU TO BAIL THEM OUT WHO DO WE HAVE????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    No reform would have come about if we were in the EU either way though?
    The EU does not force us into using FPTP or having a House of Lords. Fecking idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only leaver who is shocked ?! I voted yesterday more as an 'I've done my bit' thing. The remain campaign has been so intense. I voted but never believed we'd get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Wouldn't surprise me, the falklands too. Argentina might start feeling brave at the predicament of a weaker Britain
    You do realise that several EF2000 Typhoons are pretty much a match for their whole air force? & that there are several thousand UK military personnel based there (unlike 1982).
    The Argentinian armed forces are in no position to launch any attack on the Falklands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBBPrincess)
    Am I the only leaver who is shocked ?! I voted yesterday more as an 'I've done my bit' thing. The remain campaign has been so intense. I voted but never believed we'd get it.
    You must have wept with joy as the pound plummeted. As the factories close and move elsewhere, try to contain your excitement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Regretting it already?
    Let's here the the plans the leave campaign has for the country now. Oh.... wait

ReputationRep:
    They shot themselves in the foot. Victoria beckham was going on about remain but was in New York yesterday. Normal working people can not relate to Mark Carmey or Victoria Beckham.

Their biggest mistake was project fear. I remember when an older man (rich ****) told my friend 'you'll ruin the economy and never afford a house!' And she simply replied 'I can't afford one now'. They shot themselves in the foot.
    Absolutely.

It is time for us to enjoy our £350 million and our democracy.

It is time to enjoy our affordable taxes and controlled borders.

It is time to make new free trade deals which will be very possible.

It is time for Denmark and Sweden to have their EU referendum next and get out of the corrupt, evil, power hungry EU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I plan on studying science too. It'll be fine. Everything will turn out absolutely fine. People just need to chill out + drink some bubble tea.
    I seriously doubt.Science in this country is already underfunded as it is.A huge amount of funding comes from the EU.I have no idea where this lost money will now come from.350 million per week saved has been promised by the Brexiters to cover the lost cash has been promised for virtually everything .Im sceptical that the tories leading the Brexit campaign who were in govt during years of austerity ,will suddenly start spending.
    Shouldnt you be studying C4 ?
    What are you studying at uni ?

ReputationRep:
    Burke is quite rightly turning in his grave

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    I hereby want to give Britons a Standing ovation for the fight against tyranny they have won this glorious day.

It takes brass balls to put everything on the line, even when being threatened by the powers that be, to stand your ground in name of what is right. Many will not realize this but you have saved not only your country but much more in a global scale. My hats off to you.

Rule, Britannia!
    Hear, Hear!

Heres to making Britain great again!!

ReputationRep:
    I feel exactly the same, voted leave but expected a big swing back to remain as people actually went into the booths. So happy so shocked.

ReputationRep:

This is what I plan to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    Absolutely.

It is time for us to enjoy our £350 million and our democracy.

It is time to enjoy our affordable taxes and controlled borders.

It is time to make new free trade deals which will be very possible.

It is time for Denmark and Sweden to have their EU referendum next and get out of the corrupt, evil, power hungry EU.
    How much money have we lost today after the collapse of the pound?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was too young to remember the last recession...so, this will be interesting. :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    You do realise that several EF2000 Typhoons are pretty much a match for their whole air force? & that there are several thousand UK military personnel based there (unlike 1982).
    The Argentinian armed forces are in no position to launch any attack on the Falklands.
    I was actually making the remark about the fact they were part built by our EU countries and allies

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much. There was a point in the night where I was hit by the fact it might be happening as I hadNT ever really expected it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casserole)
    London and Scotland must be so pissed off with the rest of the UK
    Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol, Oxford...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think you would get it either...

ReputationRep:
    I was too tired to stay awake but fml :erm: What is wrong with people

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.