The Ultimate Football Thread IV Watch

This discussion is closed.
Synagogue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Commuting from London to Liverpool every day to be shouted at by Americans. Sounds like a right laugh.
Bedshaped
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Jose was amazing. One of the greatest managers in the premiership ever (not in terms of results...I mean just in terms of him as a person).

I ****ing loved him.
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bedshaped)
Jose was amazing. One of the greatest managers in the premiership ever (not in terms of results...I mean just in terms of him as a person).

I ****ing loved him.
He was a brilliant character, i do miss him.
Synagogue
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bedshaped)

I ****ing loved him.
Can't help but think the results were pretty good too but yeah he was a good person too... better than grant anyway.
Epitomessence
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Mini Monkey)
Can't help but think the results were pretty good too but yeah he was a good person too... better than grant anyway.
Jose was SUCH a character! Avram Grant is so fricking dull that if I was in need of sleeping pill, I'd just watch one of his post-match interviews!

Anyway. It was my darling Pete Crouch's birthday today... and he didn't even start.

Liverpool lost, but I'm still really sad for my special guy.
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Grant may aswell not even be there, there'd be no difference :p:
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
At the time, i hated his arrogance and i loved the fact we seemed to beat them in cup competitions.
Looking back, i miss his character. Least he kept the headlines, now i have to put up with seeing Ronaldo's smug face
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Nice dive from Ronaldo for the freekick. Great finish though
Hedger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yup^^
Synagogue
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Epitomessence)
Jose was SUCH a character! Avram Grant is so fricking dull that if I was in need of sleeping pill, I'd just watch one of his post-match interviews!

Anyway. It was my darling Pete Crouch's birthday today... and he didn't even start.

Liverpool lost, but I'm still really sad for my special guy.
heh, grant reminds me of some of the more boring monks from the animated terry gilliam monty python sketches.

I can imagine him scuttling around the changing room muttering while lamps is on the phone to jose getting orders
Epitomessence
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
Grant may aswell not even be there, there'd be no difference :p:
Quite possibly. I think a lot of Chelsea's good/effective at getting the results right now is due to team spirit, and also the desire to prove that no-one is indispensible. Nothing to do with Avram "Bags under Eyes" Grant.
Epitomessence
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
d'ya think? liverpool are getting completely raped by a squad rotation system as it is... jose likes squad rotation and i don't think he'll be able to win the league with them which is what he wants really
If Jose was at Liverpool I'm sure he'd give Crouchie the starts he deserved, seeing as Mourinho could recognize a good player from a Dirk Kuyt.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dirk Kuyt is hopelessly ****
Synagogue
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Epitomessence)
If Jose was at Liverpool I'm sure he'd give Crouchie the starts he deserved, seeing as Mourinho could recognize a good player from a Dirk Kuyt.
hmm. cept he'd play a 4-5-1 with Torres as lone striker.
Bedshaped
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Seriously...Grant and Mourinho...argh...so different...I love em both :love:

If Mr Barcelona joins, I will be quite pissed off.
Epitomessence
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

*misses*
Epitomessence
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Dirk Kuyt is hopelessly ****
I know. In one way, it's hilarious. In another way, it %%%%%%%%s me off no end because it means Pete is sat on the bench, chewing gum. :mad:
Synagogue
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bedshaped - why do you love Grant?
Epitomessence
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Here we are again:

(etc, etc)
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
That foul by Carragher with 5 seconds remaining is so sweet. He has had that coming to him for months
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise