Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
You are not fat. Seriously and honestly. Please believe me.
The media says so.

I have an image of being a size 6 or 4 and stopping there.

I'm only 5ft so I coluld still be that small and healthy.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
The media says so.

I have an image of being a size 6 or 4 and stopping there.

I'm only 5ft so I coluld still be that small and healthy.
I'm a size 16. You're not fat.

:hugs: Seriously, I've seen the pictures you've posted on Fashion and Beauty, you're gorgeous.

Jonathan, you deleted your post before I saw it What's up? Do you not want to talk? :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do want to talk, but I'm just finding it hard. I really want to be there for other people and help them, but I just feel so bad at the moment that I don't think I can.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
I do want to talk, but I'm just finding it hard. I really want to be there for other people and help them, but I just feel so bad at the moment that I don't think I can.
Don't worry about it. You have to look after yourself sometimes. :hugs:
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Get it off your chest :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
Sounds good :hugs: Although perhaps you could have got them cheaper on ebay/amazon.

So do you feel fat most days like me? If you dont mind me asking, what is your clothes size? I guess I measure myself against the media and it makes me scared.
Yeah, I probably could have got them cheaper on ebay or amazon, but that involves using a debit card which i don't have and then them being sent to my house and mum would wonder what i'd ordered. this way was the only way.

I'm a size 10 - 12 for skirts and trousers and a 14-16 for tops. :o: I hate myself. I can't lose weight easily at all and even then, I'll never be thin because I have broad shoulders and wide hips. I hate my body, my looks, my freckles, my hair, everything.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey, it's perfectly reasonable for us all to want and need some "me" time. Don't worry about it. It's 100% fine. :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just feel so lonely.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I just feel so lonely.
I'm lonely. And I'm alone. But maybe if we're both lonely then we can be together in that. And not be alone forever.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Liz, you're beautiful. You're got great hair, a gorgeous smile, amazing legs, boobs to die for, good collarbone and a slim waist. :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm lonely. And I'm alone. But maybe if we're both lonely then we can be together in that. And not be alone forever.
:hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Liz, you're beautiful. You're got great hair, a gorgeous smile, amazing legs, boobs to die for, good collarbone and a slim waist. :hugs:
Thanks hun :hugs: Wish I could believe you, but my self-confidence and self-esteem are currently in the minus range
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Thanks hun :hugs: Wish I could believe you, but my self-confidence and self-esteem are currently in the minus range
Mine wouldn't be, if I looked like that :hugs: Maybe we should all post pictures of ourselves in the hope that favourable opinions will make us feel better?! :p:
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I'm not even saying this to be nice; you genuinely are beautiful. As you said yourself, this is more a self esteem issue than anything else. :hugs:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Areontas)
I'm not even saying this to be nice; you genuinely are beautiful. As you said yourself, this is more a self esteem issue than anything else. :hugs:
:yep: Areontas talks sense.

How are you today my lovely?
sexysax
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I came off citalopram a week ago and have been feeling dizzy a lot of the time and get a weird numb/tingling feeling in my face... Is this normal?
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sexysax)
I came off citalopram a week ago and have been feeling dizzy a lot of the time and get a weird numb/tingling feeling in my face... Is this normal?
Sorry, I wouldn't know :hugs: We can wait until someone else who has come off citalopram comes along, but if you're worried I would always recommend asking your GP.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:ditto: Liz you look great, nothing to worry about at all!!!

Hey Jonathan, hope you feeling ok :hugs:

And everyone else, how are uou all :hugs:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
:ditto: Liz you look great, nothing to worry about at all!!!

Hey Jonathan, hope you feeling ok :hugs:

And everyone else, how are uou all :hugs:
How're you Luke? Feeling any better? :hugs:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (206)
40.08%
No - but I will (31)
6.03%
No - I don't want to (35)
6.81%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (242)
47.08%

Watched Threads