NOSTALGIA!

ReputationRep:
    Brontide- Jura

ReputationRep:
    Ashley Tisdale - He Said She Said

ReputationRep:
    Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark

ReputationRep:
    I am listening to my Dad's old vinyl record Bat out of Hell, that he listened to while doing his Alevels.

ReputationRep:
    Lana Del Ray - Born To Die

ReputationRep:
    bolt thrower - return from chaos

A Farewell to Arms - Machine Head

ReputationRep:
    After 3 consecutive bolt thrower albums, listening to pure air by anneke van giersbergen, song - the blowers daughter.

I have barely stopped listening to music at all lately, my last fm reads over a thousand tracks for last 7 days. And I am NOT the kind of person to just leave it on when I'm not listening.

(Original post by metalthrashin'mad)
    After 3 consecutive bolt thrower albums, listening to pure air by anneke van giersbergen, song - the blowers daughter.

I have barely stopped listening to music at all lately, my last fm reads over a thousand tracks for last 7 days. And I am NOT the kind of person to just leave it on when I'm not listening.
    Essay deadlines? (Which I know is a fair certain seeing as it's the last week and uni like giving assignments and deadlines in the last week of term). Once my ipod's scrobbled onto my last.fm I'm sure I'll have about the same too.

Forest - System of a Down

ReputationRep:
    The Hunger games soundtrack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Essay deadlines? (Which I know is a fair certain seeing as it's the last week and uni like giving assignments and deadlines in the last week of term). Once my ipod's scrobbled onto my last.fm I'm sure I'll have about the same too.

Forest - System of a Down
    I've been doing essays, but also last weekend my housemates went away ( ) so I spent the whole time listening to music loudly. (As an aside I'm not sure why I give a **** about being decent to them, 2 of them are the most selfish housemates). I just do stuff that I can listen to music too as well, not watching TV, just playing COD with the sound off and stuff. I hate silence (when I'm awake)

Anneke van giersbergen - ice water

ReputationRep:

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    'Tamacun' by Rodrigo y Gabriela

ReputationRep:
    Ani di Franco - Mariachi

ReputationRep:
    Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.