Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    yup...plus it's added to my places I can find on the map...always a good thing

Just realised it's 00:20 it's already monday?...damn day crept up on me :grumble:
    Oh noes. I'd better look out for black vans :shifty:

Same. I'm probably going to doze off at about half 1. I don't like mondays :sigh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Oh noes. I'd better look out for black vans :shifty:

Same. I'm probably going to doze off at about half 1. I don't like mondays :sigh:
    same...always cloudy on a monday :grumble: gotta be up in the morning so I figure I'll just fall asleep when I'm tired...shouldn't be more than an hour though

:fluffy: <--why don't real clouds look like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    same...always cloudy on a monday :grumble: gotta be up in the morning so I figure I'll just fall asleep when I'm tired...shouldn't be more than an hour though

:fluffy: <--why don't real clouds look like that?
    Clouds are good when they're raining :yep: I don't like the idea of teletubbies-style clouds.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Clouds are good when they're raining :yep: I don't like the idea of teletubbies-style clouds.
    I love rain :p: clouds are a wierd phenomenon on a small island...we're too small to affect the weather systems so we get the sort of weather that accumulates over the sea...the pressure is pretty horrific with messed up balance organs...so are my most hated foe...well that and sunshine :grumble: heavy rain and storms are my favourite weather :yep: no major flooding here either which is a bonus

The teletubbies is pretty horrific anyway possibly the creepiest thing I've ever seen :giggle: it'd be much worse if we had the teletubby baby-sun...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I love rain :p: clouds are a wierd phenomenon on a small island...we're too small to affect the weather systems so we get the sort of weather that accumulates over the sea...the pressure is pretty horrific with messed up balance organs...so are my most hated foe...well that and sunshine :grumble: heavy rain and storms are my favourite weather :yep: no major flooding here either which is a bonus

The teletubbies is pretty horrific anyway possibly the creepiest thing I've ever seen :giggle: it'd be much worse if we had the teletubby baby-sun...
    It's so refreshing Maybe it says something about one's psychology to dislike much sunshine, massively prefer rain and the wetness it brings, but still. That's actually the sort of weather I love Wales for

Have you ever made the crossing by ferry? I was caught in a storm once, when I was returning to England on a catarmaran ferry. It was... memorable. I did feel sick though. Like some nightmare theme park ride.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It's so refreshing Maybe it says something about one's psychology to dislike much sunshine, massively prefer rain and the wetness it brings, but still. That's actually the sort of weather I love Wales for

Have you ever made the crossing by ferry? I was caught in a storm once, when I was returning to England on a catarmaran ferry. It was... memorable. I did feel sick though. Like some nightmare theme park ride.
    I love Wales almost as much as I love Jersey...wish it wasn't so inconvenient to get to the weather's a big draw...so much fresher and cleaner than anywhere else...plus looks like a mix between jersey and rural yorkshire methinks :yep:
    and yes...it was amazing...we all stood outside for the duration I think my face looked like this: :eek: so amazingly beautiful...the nausea wasn't as bad as I was expecting actually. How active the weather is can make the world either feel really dead or really alive I think...still weather kinda creeps me out :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I love Wales almost as much as I love Jersey...wish it wasn't so inconvenient to get to the weather's a big draw...so much fresher and cleaner than anywhere else...plus looks like a mix between jersey and rural yorkshire methinks :yep:
    and yes...it was amazing...we all stood outside for the duration I think my face looked like this: :eek: so amazingly beautiful...the nausea wasn't as bad as I was expecting actually. How active the weather is can make the world either feel really dead or really alive I think...still weather kinda creeps me out :shifty:
    Yes, so right. I think Devon and Cornwall are great too :awesome: How about thunder? :tongue:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes, so right. I think Devon and Cornwall are great too :awesome: How about thunder? :tongue:
    Agreed on cornwall never been to devon...
    Love thunder...again we get wierd lightning :yep: thunder storms have got to be my favourite over everything else :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Agreed on cornwall never been to devon...
    Love thunder...again we get wierd lightning :yep: thunder storms have got to be my favourite over everything else :p:
    Weird lightning? How so?

Thunder & lightning is good as long as you say "kuwabara kuwabara". Habit I picked up from a certain character :laugh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    And now time for bed - night :flybye:

ReputationRep:
    Night night Jen-chan :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Weird lightning? How so?

Thunder & lightning is good as long as you say "kuwabara kuwabara". Habit I picked up from a certain character :laugh:
    we get sheet lightning as opposed to fork lightning...the sky kinda looks orangey yellow purple...it's kinda difficult to describe...might find some images on google? which character?
    edit: apologies got distracted lol...I really am off to bed :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    we get sheet lightning as opposed to fork lightning...the sky kinda looks orangey yellow purple...it's kinda difficult to describe...might find some images on google? which character?
    edit: apologies got distracted lol...I really am off to bed :laugh:
    Wow, that does look amazing.

Colonel Volgin from Metal Gear Solid 3 :yep:

Night night :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    morning

ReputationRep:
    morning.....:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    old beatrice :s:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Jelly and cake FTW!

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Morning!

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.