The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good goals in this game.
Bendtner is spending far too long faffing around on the ball tonight. As usual.
Walcott on for Bendtner at half time...pleaseeeee
Good half, more of the same needed 2nd
What does Wenger see in Bendtner? Surely he has something over him?
Reply 1805
Original post by marcusmerehay
Bendtner is spending far too long faffing around on the ball tonight. As usual.

Agreed, everywhere else looks solid enough to get it done. We're unlucky to concede really, they haven't been in the game and I think the replays are going to show the ref missing a foul on arshavin anyways.

edit - it's actually just arshavin being ****, oh well..
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by jaheen22
If that is all we're getting tonight I'll be happy :smile:

Absolute screamer, best goal I've seen for a very long time :congrats:

I'm probably not the only person here that wants Leeds back into the EPL, brings back childhood memories :colone:
Reply 1807
How Bendtner misses that open goal opportunity is a joke!
Reply 1808
JK.
OP
Original post by Panda Bear
What does Wenger see in Bendtner? Surely he has something over him?

Leggy blonde with a nice young arse, what more could he want?
Arshavin flopped down like a fish. Should not have been a foul. Arsenal fans should be satisfied they even have a replay after that diving **** Walcott and his antics.
Hmm...that was quite unlucky to concede like that. Arshavin should've been given a free-kick just moments before and, as the commentators said, it was a "once in a lifetime" strike. The defence have been playing very well though. But Nasri and Song are playing with a bunch of mongs in midfield and attack, and the longer that goes on, the greater the chance Leeds will have to get an equaliser (and maybe more). I would get Cesc and Van Persie on straight away (and then look to bring in Walcott around the hour mark), but Wenger will probably have other ideas...
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Northern C*nt.

Grow up.
Reply 1812
Original post by Genocidal
Arshavin flopped down like a fish. Should not have been a foul. Arsenal fans should be satisfied they even have a replay after that diving **** Walcott and his antics.

He didn't even get a pen for that though :frown:
Reply 1813
Does anyone else feel the commentators tone is drab when arsenal score?
Original post by vn2009

Deffo not, I think the excitement for the Leeds goal was genuine as that goal was simply superb, do you expect the commentator to react like that to all goals?
Original post by vn2009

Well naturally. When a team in a higher division scores against a team in a lower division, who cares? It's to be fully expected but it's not expected the other way around because everybody loves an underdog from a neutral point of view.
Original post by Deshi
He didn't even get a pen for that though :frown:

True but because he almost did and the referee changed his decision it was only natural for the referee to give a penalty the next time something happens especially in the presence of a ground such as Arsenal. No doubt the initial incident was influencing him or at least at the back of his mind.
Reply 1817
Haha I thought wonder of you was **** entrance music...
Reply 1818
Original post by Genocidal
True but because he almost did and the referee changed his decision it was only natural for the referee to give a penalty the next time something happens especially in the presence of a ground such as Arsenal. No doubt the initial incident was influencing him or at least at the back of his mind.

Because you know whats going on in the refs mind. Arrogant much. It doesn't change the fact the pen was a pen and would always be given does it now.
Bendtner. You're ****. Seriously ****.

Latest