ReputationRep:
    (Original post by franngu)
    Don't you already have an offer from Kings? Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lolol I know, it's just nice to try and go out on a 100% record

ReputationRep:
    any of you have UKCATSEN?

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview towards the end of the month. I have 830 UKCAT and 460 tariff points so I am thrilled to have an interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeny-tom)
    I have an interview towards the end of the month. I have 830 UKCAT and 460 tariff points so I am thrilled to have an interview.
    I have 767.5 and 460 tariff points, i thought they were just delaying my rejection but you've given me some hope (even though your UKCAT is way more impressive than mine ). Well done and good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digimon97)
    Oh man, 705 tariff and 620 UKCAT ?! Do you all think personal statement had a part in interview selection this year?
    Can't quite depict your tone from your post... but surely it does? Maybe just to choose between two academically similar candidates. No idea. I'm just guessing that people have amazing UKCATs this year!

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT of 817.5 and UCAS of 700, still no interview offer for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmw95)
    UKCAT of 817.5 and UCAS of 700, still no interview offer for me
    Similar UKCAT and a grad (AND an international, I am such an anomaly)... also no interview. Let's hang in there! It's not over until we get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Similar UKCAT and a grad (AND an international, I am such an anomaly)... also no interview. Let's hang in there! It's not over until we get rejected.
    I think they must be randomly allocating interviews from selected candidates - similar to how King's have done it. A friend of mine has a lower UKCAT and UCAS tariff but has an interview offer!

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing personal statement will have played a part (hoping anyway!) It explains the 'randomness', and I am really hoping they consider PS more, as I have a lower tariff but higher UKCAT and a good PS.

ReputationRep:
    I've called up and they confirmed that further interviews will 'likely be given out towards the end of January and the beginning of February'. Sorry folks, that's the most specific she was prepared to be. I asked her if interviews are allocated randomly and she said yes, and that it doesn't matter when you get your interview you would be judged the same. I guess this agrees with my observations because people with lower UKCAT and UCAS tarriffs have received interviews before those with higher scores. That aside, good luck to everyone with interviews and those waiting for interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solarplexus)
    undergrad?
    Yes undergrad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enjoy Life)
    I've called up and they confirmed that further interviews will 'likely be given out towards the end of January and the beginning of February'. Sorry folks, that's the most specific she was prepared to be. I asked her if interviews are allocated randomly and she said yes, and that it doesn't matter when you get your interview you would be judged the same. I guess this agrees with my observations because people with lower UKCAT and UCAS tarriffs have received interviews before those with higher scores. That aside, good luck to everyone with interviews and those waiting for interviews
    Well..thank you for posting

That's just great though isn't it? As if it wasn't bad enough waiting this long ..and now until the end of January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)

That's just great though isn't it? As if it wasn't bad enough waiting this long ..and now until the end of January
    The end of January is only like two weeks away, it'll go fast you'll get your interview invite before you know it so dw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    The end of January is only like two weeks away, it'll go fast you'll get your interview invite before you know it so dw
    Ahhhh I hope soo!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Rosine)

Aye, end of January is not far off and to be honest judging from those who have heard and those who haven't, it seems pretty random, besides it gives you more time to revise if you haven't already. I really hope they're done with rejections now but from last years thread, there's a small possibility of it at this stage so never say never Positive thinking though first, hope we all at least get to the interview!

ReputationRep:
      Pretty sure it is random guys. I was worried about not getting an early interview at Kings despite having a high UKCAT score and GCSEs. Like many people now, I thought they must hate my PS But it seems to be random, as I have an interview now and many people who were worried also have interviews. Relax :-)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      Aye, end of January is not far off and to be honest judging from those who have heard and those who haven't, it seems pretty random, besides it gives you more time to revise if you haven't already. I really hope they're done with rejections now but from last years thread, there's a small possibility of it at this stage so never say never Positive thinking though first, hope we all at least get to the interview!
      I know ..it seems pretty random to me too! So you're right let's prepare as much as we possibly can and hope for the best!
      Wouldn't it be great though...If most rejections were done?! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      Hello you! How have you been? I really do hope they've finished with rejections too :/ i don't think i told you, but i got an interview from Kings for this Wednesday nervous :|

Hello you! How have you been? I really do hope they've finished with rejections too :/ i don't think i told you, but i got an interview from Kings for this Wednesday nervous :|
        Hey hun, how've you been doing? I'm anxious but excited, just came back from this intense MMI course...so ready to give it everything at Aberdeen next week Wowwie, best of luck for Wednesday, I knew you were going to get one! Hopefully the same will follow suite shortly on here Go in and smash it!!! (Let me know how it goes)

ReputationRep:
        Good luck youu!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.