Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=bhpla;52354371]I have IR & History

Uggggghhh, you don't have to brag about it!! Jesus.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    What is the christmas email?

ReputationRep:
    Any overseas applicants receive an offer yet? (Eco)
    LSE sent me an email asking for predicted grades like 2 weeks ago and my school sent in my grades a few days ago, I haven't heard from them since... Is that normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm overseas applicant but studying in the UK for the IB Diploma and haven't heard anything back. I've applied in October and am currently in the 6th week of my 8 weeks. I've sent an updated version of my predicted's since they were better and they acknowledged it but nothing since then... Yeah it's absolutely normal because when my second grades were sent i didn't get a confirmation but my counsellor did and so if you ask your consellor she might forward you their email to her/him.

(Original post by phatlittlelemon)
    Any overseas applicants receive an offer yet? (Eco)
    LSE sent me an email asking for predicted grades like 2 weeks ago and my school sent in my grades a few days ago, I haven't heard from them since... Is that normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there no chance in receiving an offer before the new year now?

ReputationRep:
    I really hope there is... But there isn't really ANYTHING that we can do about it so I wouldn't let it get to me :P

ReputationRep:
    I also received the 4 week email for straight econ (8 weeks and 3 days after my 8 week email) and I'm not holding out much hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why are they making us wait ??

ReputationRep:
    Sociology?? Anyone heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I also received the four week email. Lots of my schoolmates have been rejected so I'm grateful but suffering

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yangyuning)
    Yeah I also received the four week email. Lots of my schoolmates have been rejected so I'm grateful but suffering

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i thought there were only few rejections being sent out before...are there a lot!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON)
    Heard nothing! Anyone received the Christmas E-mail?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Mr Inquisitive)
    Likewise. Christmas email?
    I second the question: Christmas email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imlisa1996)
    why are they making us wait ??
    To teach you that success comes at a price :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    To those who received the 4 week email, may I know your sentiments regarding the email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyElectron)
    To those who received the 4 week email, may I know your sentiments regarding the email?
    I really don't know... I'm tired of waiting but its better than being rejected I guess (I have friends who did get rejected Friday)... It would suck to just get rejected later though :\

ReputationRep:
    no nothing! but I emailed them they have 3 rounds of the application process so on average you should know 12 weeks after sending unless they fall in love with you on the spot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyonenobody)
    Did you get an extra 4 week email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no I didn't...should I be worried?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard anything with regards to BSc Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method?

ReputationRep:
    On the LSE website, it says that the graduate admissions office will be closed from 24 December to 4 January. The undergraduate admissions page doesn't mention when their winter break is, but can we assume that their closure dates are the same?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for International Relations, now 4 days past my 8 week email. Haven't received a 4 week email this Friday.
    Anyone else in a similar situation? Will I hear from LSE next year?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.