Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think moderators are deleting loads of comments from here. They've deleted 11 pages worth XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkAvenger)
    Yep, thats what I wrote and for the bright light its the iris that controls the intensity of the light taken in...
    The way i remembered it was , that your eyes hurt looking at close objects , so your muscles or something have to contract , when it contracts it becomes larger or more curvier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrTechGamer)
    The way i remembered it was , that your eyes hurt looking at close objects , so your muscles or something have to contract , when it contracts it becomes larger or more curvier
    It was literally my last question, and I was just staring at the bricks in the sports hall and I had the same revelation!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadilloo)
    YOU GET A BIOLOGY GRADE WHICH CONSISTS OF B1, B2, B3 IF YOU DO TRIPLE AND YOUR ISA GRADE.
    You also get a Chemistry and Physics grade in the same way, does that make more sense?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Makes sense. But once all the marks are added from the b1,2,3 & isa, are there different grade boundaries for grade A, B etc? If so do you know the marks needed out of the total for each grade?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decklan)
    I have a clear detailed p2 unofficial mark scheme, need uploading to a thread?
    I would love the additional science physics mark scheme if you have it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sciencefreak1)
    Makes sense. But once all the marks are added from the b1,2,3 & isa, are there different grade boundaries for grade A, B etc? If so do you know the marks needed out of the total for each grade?
    The grade boundaries for each unit and the ISA are different and they equal to different UMS values.
    In the end, you have your total UMS value which determines what overall grade you get, and these boundaries also vary over the years

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was literally my last question, and I was just staring at the bricks in the sports hall and I had the same revelation!!
    HAHAHA you clever bunny !

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHA you clever bunny !
    Lool, it was a pretty straightforward paper tbh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by decklan)
    i have a clear detailed p2 unofficial mark scheme, need uploading to a thread?
    please do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt1278)
    No I'm afraid you're incorrect, resistance is measured in ohms
    Charge is measured in coulombs
    Resistance is measured in ohms

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your cilary muscles relax , they become thinner and less curved. (p.s i think)
    thank you but what about the iris and pupil do they not contact??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Decklan)
    I have a clear detailed p2 unofficial mark scheme, need uploading to a thread?
    do you have one for p3?

ReputationRep:
    Lool, it was a pretty straightforward paper tbh...
    I think I got all the questions right , apart from the one where you had to convert from mm to m , because i got 4.54 D , also maybe a few marks may be dropped away , but i got at least 52.Good paper , agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vxraa)
    thank you but what about the iris and pupil do they not contact??
    The iris has muscles which contract to control the size of the pupil , and therefore can limit light entering eye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebex1)
    Charge is measured in coulombs
    Resistance is measured in ohms

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I spelt coulombs wrongly is that ok , also i put the c in brackets next to it.

ReputationRep:
    I spelt coulombs wrongly is that ok , also i put the c in brackets next to it.
    I don't think spelling matters unless its on the six mark question, as long as it resembles the word "coulomb" then you should get a mark.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebex1)
    I don't think spelling matters unless its on the six mark question, as long as it resembles the word "coulomb" then you should get a mark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okadinkay cheers .

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone one put for the resistance question in p2 ? like the ones with the thickness of the wire.

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE
    (Original post by Bigpaddy27)
    please do

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone one put for the resistance question in p2 ? like the ones with the thickness of the wire.
    Which one? what did it say approximately

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.