Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Fair enough!! We actually need to set a date and go eat Nandos xD That'd be soooooo awesome
    i swr im down for it !

(Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D)
    i swr im down for it !
    Me. You. ZuluK. Is happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me. You. ZuluK. Is happening.
    But your anonymous, you can be anyone :0 mans getting kinda paranoid out ere

ReputationRep:
    But your anonymous, you can be anyone :0 mans getting kinda paranoid out ere
    For **** sake I swear to god I will hurt someone over this anonymous ****ing thing some ****ing day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    For **** sake I swear to god I will hurt someone over this anonymous ****ing thing some ****ing day.
    every time i wanna reply the anonymous box is always ticked and pisses me off cos i forget sometimes

ReputationRep:
    every time i wanna reply the anonymous box is always ticked and pisses me off cos i forget sometimes
    YES!!! I know xD It's so damned annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirsttyyM)
    I need to sort my life out i have **** tons of work for school (like loads...) And i have 3 weeks left im in a 3 day exam atm.. Cant sleep.. Whislt also having stress of sorting outnfinance for uni and sorging uni out.. Im also moving house.. I have a part tike job to help pay for deposit on accommodation and uni in general... I also have a boyfriend that i wsnt fo see.. Urgh . need to get my act together.. Any pointers guys????
    Drink coffee and get the school work out tha way. Everything else can wait haha.

And isn't it better to take a break from a job if it exam season?

ReputationRep:
    I've got work starting at 8:30 on Monday...I don't know what to do 😩😩

ReputationRep:
    I've got work starting at 8:30 on Monday...I don't know what to do 😩😩
    Fix your sleeping pattern by not sleeping today AT ALL, you'll be really sleepy by Sunday evening then go to sleep and wake up happy for work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mona-S)
    Fix your sleeping pattern by not sleeping today AT ALL, you'll be really sleepy by Sunday evening then go to sleep and wake up happy for work.
    you know...that's not a bad idea ! Safe for dat Mona 👌🏾

ReputationRep:
    you know...that's not a bad idea ! Safe for dat Mona 👌🏾
    It does work! This is what I do after holidays!

No problem!

ReputationRep:
    Suffering from a relatively new condition ( i dont wanna delve it into) and i haven't been able to sleep for 2 weeks or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Suffering from a relatively new condition ( i dont wanna delve it into) and i haven't been able to sleep for 2 weeks or so
    what ?? You need to go to your doctor and ask for sleeping tablets, this isn't healthy

ReputationRep:
    what ?? You need to go to your doctor and ask for sleeping tablets, this isn't healthy
    I'm sure he meant hasn't been able to sleep properly for two weeks, I mean no-one can stay awake for two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm sure he meant hasn't been able to sleep properly for two weeks, I mean no-one can stay awake for two weeks.
    ahhh that makes sense, think I need some sleep 😩

ReputationRep:
    ahhh that makes sense, think I need some sleep 😩
    :giggle: You do

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm on a lot of meds , my room is practically a pharmacy but the sedatives don't help much. I think il ask for a strong one. I literally haven't slept properly for like 15 days now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lmao if it was 2 weeks straight , pretty sure i'd be dead

I think it was untill day 4 when i just passed out , it really sucks though never had sleeping problem in my life.

That moment when you find yourself scrolling back to December 2009 on somebody's FB timeline and you realise you might have a bit of a crush... I'm too old for crushes.. god

ReputationRep:
    More embarrassingly, I forgot about the default anon. Again.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.