Do MS auto-reject after a few days? had a shocker on the test
    Was it numerical test only?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giggy12s)
    Was it numerical test only?
    For IBD yeah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)
    Just wondering... On a scale from 10 to top notch banter. How did everyone find the second Barclays video assessment?

I felt like Lex Steele was giving me the D.
    (Original post by TheParham)
    mate if I have not failed it I will buy everyone on here a pint hahahaha.. surely it classifies as rape and therefore illegal to run tests like that??
    Could you please elaborate a bit on at least what they ask, technicals or motivations, is there video to record or what?
    Gonna do it tonight and absolutely not ready for anything of that, actually, so what's the point anyway lol..

ReputationRep:
    How long after having done all of Lazard's tests do you hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giggy12s)
    Rejected from Barclays immediately after submitting app because I'm not penultimate year student!!!
    Strange, I asked HR and was told that being a final year is ok for summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayjay531)
    How long did barclays give you to do the second stage? I havent been told in my email but apparently its 48 hours?
    Also haven't been told about the deadline in the email, and just received email from HR saying I have 7 days to complete it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egdargi)
    How long after having done all of Lazard's tests do you hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    heard after a couple of working days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKRP)
    What does people's morgan stanley application status say? I think mine just changed.
    why do u think yours has changed??Mine says application update and at bottom it just has the email confirming they have your application (did the tests 2 weeks ago)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to PwC? When I first began my application, there was a page that required me to answer the questions 'Why PwC' and 'Why this particular division' but now that I have formulated answers on word, the page no longer appears on the application form.

Has this happened to anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else received the Citi tests and not been able to login using your details? For reason I can login to the careers page, but not the test page?

ReputationRep:
    If you apply to BR for more than one position, do you have to do the VCL more than once??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    Anyone else received the Citi tests and not been able to login using your details? For reason I can login to the careers page, but not the test page?
    I can't log in either. Tried to reset the password but am receiving no links to do so.
    Any news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broocklyn)
    I can't log in either. Tried to reset the password but am receiving no links to do so.
    Any news?
    just log in your application page, there you will find test link under my assessments section, just copy and paste that link into "Mozilla" (recommended by Citi in email), then your assessment will start, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many questions are asked in the HSBC inductive reasoning test? and what is the time limit?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjones1994)

I felt like Lex Steele was giving me the D.
    BRUH :') :')

ReputationRep:
    how does the citi application work? i pressed submit after the eligibility questions and it submitted my application! is that it, cos I didn't mean to submit it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    how does the citi application work? i pressed submit after the eligibility questions and it submitted my application! is that it, cos I didn't mean to submit it...
    when you hit the first submit, it goes to another page to submit again, and then again

they were quick to send out tests, applied in the afternoon, got the tests in the evening

ReputationRep:
    Is BAML ever gonna open...?

ReputationRep:
    What is the Barclays video interview? Do you get time to formulate a response or is it on the spot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flourish RY)
    when you hit the first submit, it goes to another page to submit again, and then again

they were quick to send out tests, applied in the afternoon, got the tests in the evening
    there wasn't an option to upload a cover letter was there?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.