Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
YAP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sexysax)
I came off citalopram a week ago and have been feeling dizzy a lot of the time and get a weird numb/tingling feeling in my face... Is this normal?
Yep, can be . How big was the final step - 10mg to 0mg? If it's in that region, that sort of thing is generally gone after a couple of weeks. Hope your week has been okay apart from that though .
upturnedpalms
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
Yep, can be . How big was the final step - 10mg to 0mg? If it's in that region, that sort of thing is generally gone after a couple of weeks. Hope your week has been okay apart from that though .
Haven't seen you around in a while. How're you doing?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by upturnedpalms)
How're you Luke? Feeling any better? :hugs:
I feel ok in general today, i've been to the library most of today...starting work for next year at college :rolleyes:

im really upset though because in Brum we have just had a terrible terrible storm, Thunder, Hail, Rain the LOT!! and i left my bedroom window open and went downstairs. MY ROOM IS NOW SOAKED water everywhere, all over my bed too :bawling:
but, i can see the funny side in it though lol. not going to let that bother me today.

Actually, i am feeling really really flat now, and lonely

How are you Hannah??? :hugs:
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So annoyed. My psychiatrist cancelled on me AGAIN today
I haven't seen her in weeks.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks for all the compliments guys :hugs:

I'll be back in a little while....I've got to go UNDERNEATH my car now and see if I can find out what's making this noise when I drive. I'm quite excited about being a mechanic for a few minutes, but pretty scared too seeing as the gap between the car and the floor won't be big enough for me to fit in!
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
I feel ok in general today, i've been to the library most of today...starting work for next year at college :rolleyes:

im really upset though because in Brum we have just had a terrible terrible storm, Thunder, Hail, Rain the LOT!! and i left my bedroom window open and went downstairs. MY ROOM IS NOW SOAKED water everywhere, all over my bed too :bawling:
but, i can see the funny side in it though lol. not going to let that bother me today.

Actually, i am feeling really really flat now, and lonely

How are you Hannah??? :hugs:
Woah, you're dedicated. I have insane amounts of set work to do and I can't make myself do any more than stare at a blank Word document.

Sorry about the storm thing, it sucks when your own little space gets destroyed in some way. Once, one of my friends accidentally whacked into a shelf on my wall and all my little ornaments and trinkets and things shattered. And my mother tipped water all over my bed once and I had to sleep on the floor because it went right through to the mattress. So yeah, I feel your pain. :hugs:

Don't be lonely :no: Hold on, what did I say to Jonathan earlier... *goes off to find it*
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Thanks for all the compliments guys :hugs:

I'll be back in a little while....I've got to go UNDERNEATH my car now and see if I can find out what's making this noise when I drive. I'm quite excited about being a mechanic for a few minutes, but pretty scared too seeing as the gap between the car and the floor won't be big enough for me to fit in!
Have fun, hope you find the problem.

When you've finished, can you just send me a messege on Msn, i might need to chat. i am appear offline, dont want to block everyone on my list not really in the mood for talking to people who are going to annoy me tbh :woo: .
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
"I'm lonely. And I'm alone. But maybe if we're both lonely then we can be together in that. And not be alone forever."

There you go, that's what I said. I think that should be like a random unofficial motto/ crappy platitude. :sadnod:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
So annoyed. My psychiatrist cancelled on me AGAIN today
I haven't seen her in weeks.
That's awful Maybe you could call the Samaritans or something if you just need to vent? Or make her aware how much you need to see her?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
"I'm lonely. And I'm alone. But maybe if we're both lonely then we can be together in that. And not be alone forever."

There you go, that's what I said. I think that should be like a random unofficial motto/ crappy platitude. :sadnod:
aww :hugs: It should be!!

Cheered me up a tiny bit.
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's awful Maybe you could call the Samaritans or something if you just need to vent? Or make her aware how much you need to see her?
I think I'll have to stick to the samaritans for now. This will be the third time this week I'm calling them. I just really wanted to see my psychiatrist because I'm feeling worse than usual. Its almost a year on from my abortion and she knows that and it's something I really wanted to talk to her about but she keeps cancelling
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
aww :hugs: It should be!!

Cheered me up a tiny bit.
Good :hugs: Sorry there's not much else I can do in that department.
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gooner1991)
I think I'll have to stick to the samaritans for now. This will be the third time this week I'm calling them. I just really wanted to see my psychiatrist because I'm feeling worse than usual. Its almost a year on from my abortion and she knows that and it's something I really wanted to talk to her about but she keeps cancelling
Do you get on well with her generally?
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:yep: Areontas talks sense.

How are you today my lovely?
I'm not too bad thank you - I'm just physically and mentally exhausted. Everyone around me seems to have some sort of drive, or are busy, whilst I don't seem to have any energy or willingness to do anything. I'm hoping it's not anything to worry about though! Hope you're OK. :hugs:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i feel so blank :indiff: i hate this feeling, why wont it fade :cry:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Areontas)
I'm not too bad thank you - I'm just physically and mentally exhausted. Everyone around me seems to have some sort of drive, or are busy, whilst I don't seem to have any energy or willingness to do anything. I'm hoping it's not anything to worry about though! Hope you're OK. :hugs:
Maybe you can do some little, no pressure type things so that there's something to mark out your days? Read a book? Watch a movie you've been wanting to see?

If you do a language at A Level, watch a foreign movie (with subs, obviously!) Then you feel like you're doing something beneficial when really you're just watching TV. :yep:

Ooh, or bake stuff! That has the added advantage of the eating-it-after bit.
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe you can do some little, no pressure type things so that there's something to mark out your days? Read a book? Watch a movie you've been wanting to see?

If you do a language at A Level, watch a foreign movie (with subs, obviously!) Then you feel like you're doing something beneficial when really you're just watching TV. :yep:

Ooh, or bake stuff! That has the added advantage of the eating-it-after bit.
I can't seem to pull through with reading a book although I've tried. A nice film sounds like a good idea though. I was trying to eat healthily but recently just completely gave up and am now scoffing junk again - perhaps that's added to why I feel quite lazy. I've got some foreign magazines. :proud:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't seem to pull through with reading a book although I've tried. A nice film sounds like a good idea though. I was trying to eat healthily but recently just completely gave up and am now scoffing junk again - perhaps that's added to why I feel quite lazy. I've got some foreign magazines. :proud:
Ah. come on. Summer holidays right before results day? It's practically a law that you eat junk. :yep:
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ah. come on. Summer holidays right before results day? It's practically a law that you eat junk. :yep:
Such an awful time for me to even consider giving junk up. I usually try every summer. :p:
upturnedpalms
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Such an awful time for me to even consider giving junk up. I usually try every summer. :p:
Meh, I gave up trying. My darkest times and dieting do not mix well. I get obsessive and scary things happen. So the only way is to abandon it all totether and eat what I want. Not healthy, but healthier than starving, Probably.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.61%
No - but I will (56)
7.19%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (374)
48.01%

Watched Threads