TSR Fantasy Football League 2008/9 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 10 years ago
I accidentally forgot to make my transfers this week, but Stephen Ireland scored and Ferdi kept a clean sheet, and the CFC are doing alright atm. This makes me smile, even if my captain was accidentally still Adebayor and they stumped against Sunderland.
Rutter knows best!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
only my two transfers in ronaldo and c.cole got more than 2 points each this week. balls
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
62 points so far this week
Colesy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
49 before bonuses with Arteta to complete a half still.

Disappointed Robson and SWP had nothing in the City goals.

Happy Reina screwed up .
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Goals for Torres, Ireland and Fabregas, cleansheets for Paul Robinson, Bosingwa and Ferds, another big score for me.
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
50 + bonuses for me. Nothing spectacular but half decent. Probably lose my H2H. He is on 48 (-4) + bonuses and will probably get some for Lampard/Torres/Defoe/SWP. He needs 6 more than me :s:
Jonah Ramone
Report 10 years ago
The site's not working for me, but I've got two clean sheets, an assist in midfield (plus clean sheet), a goal from midfield, and an assist from a striker. Not particularly great but it could be worse. Just wish I'd remembered my transfers and brought Giovanni in

Ronaldo - you say you reckon Defoe and Lamp will get bonuses? Please tell me Defoe scored Pompey's second :excited:
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
The site's not working for me, but I've got two clean sheets, an assist in midfield (plus clean sheet), a goal from midfield, and an assist from a striker. Not particularly great but it could be worse. Just wish I'd remembered my transfers and brought Giovanni in

Ronaldo - you say you reckon Defoe and Lamp will get bonuses? Please tell me Defoe scored Pompey's second :excited:
Defoe did Lampard had a hand in both goals too (my opponent has him as captain :s:) so think he'll get one too. Although, you can never be certain who will get the bonuses, those two seem pretty certain.
lfc4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Certain....bonuses....same sentence :confused:

45 plus bonuses, hopefully Defoe, SWP, Young, Bosingwa, Traore or Reina get some

I wish I had the money for a £12m Striker
Laevis
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)

You're on 50 at the moment and look certain to get some bonuses tbh. Lampard will get 3 and Defoe will get 2. Oh, and Yakubu might score a late winner :teeth:

Heard (read) it hear first
Jonah Ramone
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Defoe did Lampard had a hand in both goals too (my opponent has him as captain :s:) so think he'll get one too. Although, you can never be certain who will get the bonuses, those two seem pretty certain.
Ok. I've got the site up now. I need Yakubu to score a winner against Newcastle to bump me up a bit.

Oh. Adebayor got me 8. 50 points for the week so far. Actually not as bad as I thought.

EDIT: Cool stuff Laevis :awesome:
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think taking Agbonlahor and Ashton out for Defoe and Carlton Cole this week was a good move! :woo:
Danny the Geezer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Site's down.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by jaydoh)
Site's down.
Isn't, just slow.
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
I think taking Agbonlahor and Ashton out for Defoe and Carlton Cole this week was a good move! :woo:
You only just got rid of Ashton :|.
Danny the Geezer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Isn't, just slow.
It keeps saying "Internet explorer cannot display webpage"
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
(Original post by jaydoh)
It keeps saying "Internet explorer cannot display webpage"
Working fine for me :s: I'm waiting for bonuses.
The Stig
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Colesy)
You only just got rid of Ashton :|.
haha yeah, there were other players that needed transfering took priority.
Colesy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No bonus points for me at all today.

Reckon I'm gonna be overtaken tbh, haven't checked .
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I nice round 60 points for me!

Surely must be in the top 10 in the TSR league now.

Won my H2H comfortably. 7 wins out of 7!

X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise