Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyroseeee)
    Yep, just in the next flat
    And someone on the Brackenhurst facebook group got CF120 so I have talked to the person in the next room to me as well This is very exciting!
    :O I forgot about facebook Ill have to go check it out. That is awesome, exciting times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexParkins)
    Clifton New Halls anyone? DA0507 (I went for the 6 person sharing? Block D, Second Floor)
    At last found someone in new halls! I booked block E third floor, I.didn't really realise there was different sized sharing, I think I may have got a 12 flat :s?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahh.)
    Looks like it!! so happy i got Sandby.
    ME TOO!! really didnt think i would get there in time

so excited

ReputationRep:
    I got Blenheim 252. Anyone else nearby?
    Gill Street was all gone within 5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaimz)
    was there an option for budget or en suite? if so do you know what the difference is :/
    budget rooms are the basement rooms with no living area but you share the living area of thos above you or something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    Yeh What floor are you on? I think the budget en suite is on the bottom floor!
    third you?

ReputationRep:
    wooo Gordon house E2

ReputationRep:
    I got Blenheim 252. Anyone else nearby?
    Gill Street was all gone within 5 minutes
    I got Blenheim 071, that was crazy sandby and gill street all went in like 2 mins

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having problems!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mothman)
    wooo Gordon house E2
    glad you got what you wanted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyroseeee)
    Obviously!!

yeah should be great fun And I didn't really think, I just clicked the first one I saw, and noticed it's next to the kitchen :P

Ahh lucky you, good choice again - you'll be immune to midnight snacks in no time - perfect!! Hahh!

...Seems like you don't have too far to travel to go to NTU, like me. I'm from Derby, so It's only an hour or so drive - Southwell is just a bit too far the other side of Nottingham to live at home...Oh well - such a shame!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luis)
    At last found someone in new halls! I booked block E third floor, I.didn't really realise there was different sized sharing, I think I may have got a 12 flat :s?
    there are 6 and 10 person sharings... did it look like there was a split down the middle with both sides identical? That's the 6's.. the 10s are a bit more random... It took me a while to notice tbh, I only noticed from going between floors and blocks and deciding.. Block E's next to me, so you're fairly close! Nearly Neighbours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    third you?
    Im third too 319

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got simpson? x

ReputationRep:
    Booked! I went for New Halls at Clifton..
    ER1106
    That's Block E, Third Floor..
    Anyone else at New Halls or near ?

ReputationRep:
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S LEFT? it says there's only 3 places left on mine!? surely this can't be right!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    Im third too 319
    woop woop!!

i'm really too excited i can't go back to sleep

i start college at 8:45

ReputationRep:
    That was actually crazy!! haha couldn't get into Hampden so am now at Russel Street, Clarendon Court 0904 (I'm guessing that means house 9, room 4!? :P) Anybody else gone for Clarendon? x

ReputationRep:
    i think we all deserve a few days sleep for waiting for that what a joke lmao!

ReputationRep:
    my bank dont seem to let me make the payment.. so now i dont know what to do but the new halls don't seem over crowded

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.