ReputationRep:
    Getting my dreadlocks today :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmMusic)
    Getting my dreadlocks today :eek:
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did manage to sleep last night but this morning I'm not being careful with my thinking again, and thinking about things that I know make me feel bad.

On the other hand, yesterday was great . Always good to get out of the house. Need to do more of it but bad weather puts me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    barely slept, felt super restless for some reason

luckily I only have 2 things to do today; shower, get a haircut (which is easy as it's literally just over the road), I should probably get food/drink as well.

weekend then holiday with the girlfriend to look forward to though! just have to stay awake today at some point to do stuff haha...

ReputationRep:
    An hour od sleep and now im stuck doing a physical intervention course all day which is proving a bit triggering. Want to be back in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate people. Tell them to get here between 9 and 10, with about a MONTH notice. No one is here yet. Seriously, am I being unreasonable?

ReputationRep:
    I hate people. Tell them to get here between 9 and 10, with about a MONTH notice. No one is here yet. Seriously, am I being unreasonable?
    :hugs: That's awful! You're not being unreasonable at all, I hope they've turned up now :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VaVe)
    An hour od sleep and now im stuck doing a physical intervention course all day which is proving a bit triggering. Want to be back in bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear that, I hope you manage to get through it okay :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08batee)
    :hugs: That's awful! You're not being unreasonable at all, I hope they've turned up now :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope no one here yet. Messages from 2 people saying soon but not holding much hope.

ReputationRep:
    Nope no one here yet. Messages from 2 people saying soon but not holding much hope.
    Sorry to hear that, some people are so inconsiderate. I don't understand why people don't make the effort to turn up on time. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're not that's annoying Hope they're there now

ReputationRep:
    Some people are just too inconsiderate With that being said, you're not being unreasonable at all, some people are just a pain.

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people are late!

Wedding was... okay. I actually felt quite pretty and it was fun and Mum was super happy and that's the main thing.

A few people asked about my arms.
    Brother made a f***ing horrible comment about had I been counting down the days with a tally (referencing my arm) which made me wanna die considering he knows about my history. URGH family are ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    I did I couldn't sleep well and still feel a bit **** but I did it which is kind of helping me feel better.

That sounds awesome. I also want to get the "drink me" bottle from Alice in Wonderland (it was always the one I identified with as a kid, trust me to pick the weirest one. Also it reminds me to find something positive, if she hadn't drunk it and got really big and small she'd never have had a fab adventure) and I'm thinking of getting it on my ankle, not sure yet though as it would mean being a bit more 'public' with it
    That's really cool, I'm planning on getting the jabberwocky done, just because the illustration is awesome and I've loved the poem since I was tiny You could always get it done on the inside of your ankle so that it's not quite so on display, maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by octoberbaby)

Wedding was... okay. I actually felt quite pretty and it was fun and Mum was super happy and that's the main thing.

Brother made a f***ing horrible comment about had I been counting down the days with a tally (referencing my arm) which made me wanna die considering he knows about my history. URGH family are ****.
    Really glad the wedding was okay and you felt good about yourself :hugs: That's a horrible thing for your brother to say though, especially inconsiderate as he knows what you've had to go through. Sadly families aren't always necessarily too supportive though :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Managed to sleep eventually at about 3am. I remember waking up absolutely drenched in sweat and my room wasn't that warm so am assuming nightmare but other than that last night's events don't seem to have caused any problems. Didn't even have flashback. :dance:

I have decided I am going to kill some time today by making a list.

There are 4 good things about (briefly) going home:
    1. Budgie.
    2. Uncle's pub.
    3. Old school friends.
    4. FOOD I DON'T HAVE TO COOK.

So, with my finances having forced me into being a vegetarian for the past few months, I'm quite looking forward to #4, and am going to write down aaaaall of the food my mum makes best so I don't forget to eat it when I'm back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsthebadger93)
    That's really cool, I'm planning on getting the jabberwocky done, just because the illustration is awesome and I've loved the poem since I was tiny You could always get it done on the inside of your ankle so that it's not quite so on display, maybe?
    That's awesome, I like that poem! I remember doing it in English and loving it haha. I like the way it sounds. That's a really good idea, I might do that. I don't mind it being somewhat visible, my dad hates tattoos sadly and doesn't know I'm getting some. My mum's fine with it, but I didn't plan on telling him because he'll just go on a rant about why he dislikes them. Silly really, if you don't like them don't get them! But the inside he probably wouldn't notice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    barely slept, felt super restless for some reason

luckily I only have 2 things to do today; shower, get a haircut (which is easy as it's literally just over the road), I should probably get food/drink as well.

weekend then holiday with the girlfriend to look forward to though! just have to stay awake today at some point to do stuff haha...
    Nice one :yep:

Not being unreasonable at all. That is something I hate too.

(Original post by octoberbaby)

:hugs: He's just being a **** :rolleyes: So good that you felt pretty (and I'd agree despite not having seen a photo )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Back at home finally! So glad to just be at home with my comfy double bed! Now I can just chill hopefully...!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Time for Kindred's morning rant- yay!:
    I've managed to get myself feeling better. I'm hoping yesterday was just a phase cos I was triggered or something. I'm making sure i'm relaxed, got some friends coming over to keep me ocupied and i'm not doing anything that could freak me out for a while.
    Problem is that revision is on the list of things that are freaking me out. Now my mum's naggaing me and it's really annoying me. I know she means well but it's just so ****ing annoying. I've prioratised making sure I don't start harming again over revising and I think that's a pretty damn reasonable decision. I can't tell my mum that though cos I am NEVER telling her about that part of my depression. If i'm really depressed when it comes to my exam I won't be able to write anything at all so I think it's reasonable to prioratise like that but I can't tell my mum that i'm feeling worse and especially not how much worse. If I tell her she'll either worry or just continue nagging regardless so I can "push through it" or something. It's a loose, loose situation. I just can't win.
    I feel really bad for not revising and for ignoring my mum but yeaterday doing a day's revision corse I found myself way way to close to slipping back. I just managed to notice what I was doing before I actually did any harm. I don't want to risk that again. If curling up in bed all day and slobbing around infront of the TV is what it takes to prevent that then that's what i'm gunna do.
    AAAAARGH!! So much conflict! Why did this have to happen this week?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.