Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys whats the latest in terms of offers ... I thought people who had an interview on 10th december were the latest people to hear ... Really bricking it .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Hey guys whats the latest in terms of offers ... I thought people who had an interview on 10th december were the latest people to hear ... Really bricking it .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure but I had my interview on the 2nd of December and I still haven't heard... :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblygummy)
    Haha I think I had my interview with you guys too I remember the guy with the mints! I had the same interviewers as you too I think. How'd you find it?
    I hope this doesn't sound rude but which one were you :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know -I had my interview on the 10th and I haven't heard but a couple of others from the 10th have so I'm a bit worried..
    I know I'm being stupid and impatient but this is what the application process does to me haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    I don't know -I had my interview on the 10th and I haven't heard but a couple of others from the 10th have so I'm a bit worried..
    I know I'm being stupid and impatient but this is what the application process does to me haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They seem to be reapplicants so perhaps school leavers that had interviews on the 10th will hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pedro H)
    They seem to be reapplicants so perhaps school leavers that had interviews on the 10th will hear soon.
    I'm a reapplicant though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    I'm a reapplicant though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonGreeky)
    I hope this doesn't sound rude but which one were you :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha no worries was on the right as you came in. I was wearing a reddish patterned top and a black skirt. I was probably coughing quite a bit and using an inhaler as I had a chest infection haha.

ReputationRep:
    Guys what ukcat do u think someone should have in order to get an interview with noe gcses(european applicant).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Had my grad interview today and wow, MMI goes super quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview there, but I'm not going to it because they took too long to reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    Had my grad interview today and wow, MMI goes super quick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How long was each station?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha no worries was on the right as you came in. I was wearing a reddish patterned top and a black skirt. I was probably coughing quite a bit and using an inhaler as I had a chest infection haha.
    Ah was your interview time at 11:20??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulgrad14)
    How long was each station?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had mine today too!

Each station is 5 mins long and there are 8 of them... Sorry not sure how many details I should/can give as we sign a confidentiality thing!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I got an email from them a few days ago saying something along the lines of: ''A decision regarding your application has been made, please check the portal asap..''. With excitement and apprehension, I rushed onto the portal, hoping for an offer from KCL... it was actually a message asking me to upload a scanned copy of my passport. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    So I got an email from them a few days ago saying something along the lines of: ''A decision regarding your application has been made, please check the portal asap..''. With excitement and apprehension, I rushed onto the portal, hoping for an offer from KCL... it was actually a message asking me to upload a scanned copy of my passport. :unimpressed:
    You should be pleased, it probably means they will send you an offer once they've verified your details. Someone else a few threads back got an offer after they sent a copy of their passport. Good luck I'll keep my fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oyyoyy)
    Haha it was the same with me! I had my whole family around to witness the moment and had to reveal that it was a useless 'cheers, got your scans up' message :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmABaws)
    I have an interview there, but I'm not going to it because they took too long to reply
    Thanks! more chance for the rest of us to get a place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    Thanks! more chance for the rest of us to get a place
    You''re welcome homie

ReputationRep:
    I remember! Oh wow, you did well just to come! How was it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.