Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    unless you got the looks.

*winks at Secretnerd123*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trust me by the time you reach 27 you wont want a younger guy anymore, you'd want someone older and there'll be none left

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Heheh so cringe

Yeah for me 22/23 inshaAllah. Should learn how to cook many dishes very well by then. Can't be letting my husband live off basic rice and pasta everyday lol!
    Haha I know right! I think my baking skills are sorted, I just need to practise all the savoury dishes..dem biryanis, dem samosas, dem curries :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    lolzzz how can he be your soul mate when you just met the guy? you have never lived with him & all that you have seen of him is what he chose to show & vice versa. Lolzzz bbz tdem gals are right...I do need to live mii life before marriage insaAlla.

Marriage includes lots&lots of sacrifices and I am just too selfish to give things up. I mean, how you gonna Go from living with ya parents to a stranger's house just like that? Me will never understand this concept but oh well each to their own.
    Well he wont exactly be your soulmate at the start but love definitely develops after marriage in most cases

And you can get to know him. You can be engaged for however long you need. I'm sure you can know within a year whether you're compatible or not.

What age do you think is best?

(Original post by Ribbit1234)
    Yh but its different travelling the world, going on holidays and going out with your friends having fun when youre young to going out with your man after youre married. You want to do both cuz the experience would be diff.23 24 is waaaayyy too young
    Well you can do both you're not going to be joined at the hip with your husband. You can still enjoy yoursel with your fam/friends

ReputationRep:
    Well he wont exactly be your soulmate at the start but love definitely develops after marriage in most cases

And you can get to know him. You can be engaged for however long you need. I'm sure you can know within a year whether you're compatible or not.

What age do you think is best?

Well you can do both you're not going to be joined at the hip with your husband. You can still enjoy yoursel with your fam/friends
    honestlyy Like 26/27

ReputationRep:
    Lolzzzz youzz a crazyyy boiiii.

This is so true!! I cook mii food too or else mii still look propa phattt.

I have no idea bbz. Apparently it was her dad that wanted her to get married.

Is it true that she has a kid and is divorced now?

Good boiiii. Would you let ya daughterr marry a 60year old mannnzzz if she was 16???
    Nah man she too young him for bra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)

Haha I know right! I think my baking skills are sorted, I just need to practise all the savoury dishes..dem biryanis, dem samosas, dem curries :lol:
    Haha yeah same! They don't say the way to a man's heart is through is stomach for no reason right

(Original post by missfats)
    unless you got the looks.

*winks at Secretnerd123*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol!
    you certainly have the looks baby girl :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    honestlyy Like 26/27
    And then start having kids at 30? Damn girl! You'll be 40 by the time your kid is 10 lmao

ReputationRep:
    OhhhmiiiGwad, y'all need feminism in ya life.

ReputationRep:
    And then start having kids at 30? Damn girl! You'll be 40 by the time your kid is 10 lmao
    That is fine by me babygal. As long as I look fit, all shall be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah same! They don't say the way to a man's heart is through is stomach for no reason right

lol!
    Ahah need to woo our husbands with food...not too much food though...we need to send them gym too :mmm:
    Btw am I the only one that doesn't find the very muscly look attractive?

Fats is hot! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Um no thanks. Seriously though, you can't have boyfriends in islam so you're planning to stay single until you're 28?
    And even then you'll still be 'strangers' as you said previously so what will you do then? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Um no thanks. Seriously though, you can't have boyfriends in islam so you're planning to stay single until you're 28?
    And even then you'll still be 'strangers' as you said previously so what will you do then? :lol:
    Nahh but then me no care because I would have had a blastttt maybe a haram blast but stilll a blast of tymee before him. Besides didn't you indetifyyy yourself as a feminist before??? What made you change your tone missy?

Other point: I want my hubby to be phat.

ReputationRep:
    Ahah need to woo our husbands with food...not too much food though...we need to send them gym too :mmm:
    Yes lol! Atleast it will keep thoughts of having a 2nd wife at bay and ughhh same! I think its very unattractive when a guy has too much muscle (like the bodybuilders for ex. Ew). I'm not even being funny but they start to resemble a cloud when they over-do it lol!

I find men who are skinny unattractive too. There has to be a balance

ReputationRep:
    Feminism doesn't do anything for me, they are just a bunch of men hating women Lool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Fats is hot! :sexface:

lol!
    Gassed.

You two are beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nahh but then me no care because I would have had a blastttt maybe a haram blast but stilll a blast of tymee before him.
    Other point: I want my hubby to be phat.
    Lool i hope this post is a joke.

Besides didn't you indetifyyy yourself as a feminist before??? What made you change your tone missy?
    I wouldn't say I'm a feminist besides there are diff types of feminists. If anything, I'm a little bit of a liberal feminist as i think women should have some of the same rights as men (like im against women doing all the domestic chores and being forced into staying at home instead of working without their will)

ReputationRep:
    Somalii yanksss & Somali canadians are doing biiggggg.

ReputationRep:
    Somalii yanksss & Somali canadians are doing biiggggg.
    I wanna go Minnesota. I hear its basically a safer version of somalia there

ReputationRep:
    Yes lol! Atleast it will keep thoughts of having a 2nd wife at bay and ughhh same! I think its very unattractive when a guy has too much muscle (like the bodybuilders for ex. Ew). I'm not even being funny but they start to resemble a cloud when they over-do it lol!

I find men who are skinny unattractive too. There has to be a balance
    We need to look amazing too...I dont want my man looking at other girls :cry2:
    Ahahha cloud? The shape of them right? Because 'cloud' has such soft connotations..the opposite of what you're trying to say I assume :lol:
    Yep me too...in the middle. You should be able to tell they visit the gym but know that they dont live there

ReputationRep:
    BTW what is it with ya gals saying yall wanna get married by 23/24 loooooooolzzzz, are you madddd...that is waaaay too young. You are still a babygal.
    Same here, I think that's too young. I just want to h'enjoy my life and look buff before getting tied down to some Abdi and having 5 kids with big foreheads. I think 26/27 would be my ideal age to get married.

ReputationRep:
    We need to look amazing too...I dont want my man looking at other girls :cry2:
    Ahahha cloud? The shape of them right? Because 'cloud' has such soft connotations..the opposite of what you're trying to say I assume :lol:
    Yep me too...in the middle. You should be able to tell they visit the gym but know that they dont live there
    With a wife as pretty as you, he won't need to i feel like many women let themselves go after marriage. Its actually recommended by the prophet saw to look good for your bae (this word is so ratchet but i cant stop using it lately lol! :lol: )

Looool i meant lool like a cloud. Men like that look far from gentle. They look like they can knock anyone out with a finger bismillah xD

Yup i agree! Speaking of gym, i need to start going myself. I've been eating a lot of junk this summer. Not good at all :nah: im one of those people who cant watch a show without some sort of snack infront me lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.