Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higlet)
    Ahh ok thank you!!
    I feel like it's a never ending task to get to uni sometimes! Hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end. There's so much required before you get there though, as if A levels aren't enough on their own!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are right - there is always something to worry about through Y13 but it is worth it.

Hope you get some kind of response from Leeds soon - they were not one of the slow ones last year - they need to pull their finger out! I know how it feels though - Sheffield messed me about last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djavor)
    Well done on those who've received offers!! The waiting's driving me crazy especially as I've been rejected by two choices
    Sending you positive thoughts - who are you waiting to hear from?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got a track update for Marjon yet after an offer? I got a letter through the post saying that it was conditional but I have no idea on what conditions it would be. Has anyone seen what the conditions for theirs is yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Sending you positive thoughts - who are you waiting to hear from?
    Thank you Uni of Manc Sheffield and I've got an interview at DMU on the 18th. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shropshirelass51)
    Finally managed to speak to someone from BCU admissions this morning and guess what I've just had an update from track, unconditional offer!!!!!

wahey well done! I am STILL waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Yeii!! well done!! Am also study at BCU and its great you will love it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotti.crocker)
    Has anyone got a track update for Marjon yet after an offer? I got a letter through the post saying that it was conditional but I have no idea on what conditions it would be. Has anyone seen what the conditions for theirs is yet?
    My track was updated before I got the letter in the post and the conditions were ABB. Not really sure why I heard the other way round to everyone else haha

ReputationRep:
    Well done to all of those receiving offers! it's fabulous to see so much great news

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know the address of the Manchester uni interview? Can't see anything in the letter that tells me where exactly to go.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's called the zochonis building. Its just off the main road from Oxford Street station, it's really easy to find. It should be on the letter really, they might have changed the location since my interview but just email them and they will get back to you quickly

ReputationRep:
    I got the post offer, but track hasn't updated for Majon yet. I wander what is going on there. I think i am just going to wait it out a bit a then call UCAS or Marjon to check with them.

ReputationRep:
    rejected from City :/ two rejections now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth_23)
    rejected from City :/ two rejections now!
    I'm sorry to hear that, have you had any offers? Who else are you waiting to hear from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcrj)
    I got the post offer, but track hasn't updated for Majon yet. I wander what is going on there. I think i am just going to wait it out a bit a then call UCAS or Marjon to check with them.
    I've phoned them and said it's gone through but they are having some technical difficulties...:s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djavor)
    Thank you Uni of Manc Sheffield and I've got an interview at DMU on the 18th. What about you?
    Good luck for the interview at DMU and I hope you hear from Manchester and Sheffield soon (though it will probably be a while if last year is anything to go by).

I applied last year and am currently in first year at MMU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimeen93)
    wahey well done! I am STILL waiting.
    Hope you get some positive news this week.

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone
    has anyone heard back from Cardiff and City yet? I applied December and had interview for BHAM and Plymouth so far!

Good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    Ah I got the track update first, then a letter from Marjon a week or so later. I wouldn't worry too much though! What's your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elkabuzz1)
    My track was updated before I got the letter in the post and the conditions were ABB. Not really sure why I heard the other way round to everyone else haha
    I got the track update first too!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else still not heard from City London? I sent my UCAS in November...and they still haven't got back to me!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.