The topic is having tolerance with people - as is detailed in Islam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kabuligirl)

Tolerance with people in humanity
    Tolerance with Lizard People

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I'm confused.

oh well. :lol:

I always keep losing hope with a lot of things in life but theres always one person who never loses hope. May Allah bless her. Ameen. She brings back that lost hope into my life because one should never lose hope in Allah. If something hasn't gone your way, look at the positives - there will definitely be one. Its Allahs way of pulling you back towards him. Our ultiamate goal is Allah and whatever we do in the dunya (world) is to be closer to him. If He takes something away from you is so that you can be closer to Him and when the time is right it will be returned to you InshaAllah.
    Also, when you are confused about something or don't know what to do - don't forget about making Istikhaara!

Spoiler:
    Show
    'She' is beautifulxxx. Paraphrased everything she said.

ReputationRep:
    ponder over this.....''Knowledge is like a fruit. When a fruit grows on a branch of a tree, its weight causes that branch to bend and bow. Similarly, when knowledge increases in a person, it causes him to become humble and not Mutakabbir (proud and boastful)''.....Allhu Akbar

ReputationRep:
    ‎"The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allâh orders the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly), then verily! he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend." (The Qur'an 41:34)

ReputationRep:
    “Assist one another in (matters of) piety and righteousness and do not assist one another in sin and transgression.” [Surah Al-Maa’idah: 2]

ReputationRep:
    'Do not detest the misfortunes that befall you, for what you detest may be the cause of your salvation and what you like may be the cause of your ruin.' -Hasan Al-Basri-

ReputationRep:
    Sahih International
    It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

[Quran 3:7]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMuslimGuy)
    Youve misread it - It is "Tolerance with people - In Islam"

Such as:

Kindness In Islam

Justice In Islam

Tolerance With People - In Islam

Kindness To People - In Islam

The topic is having tolerance with people - as is detailed in Islam

Oh sorry I took it the wrong way ...

I just thought you meant be tolerant only to muslims. I thought I should highlight we should be tolerant to people in general, not just muslims.

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry I took it the wrong way ...

I just thought you meant be tolerant only to muslims. I thought I should highlight we should be tolerant to people in general, not just muslims.
    Hehe Nope.

"Love For The People What You Love For Yourself"

- Prophet Muhammad, Silsilat Al-Ahadeeth As-Saheehah #72

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy! lol

Your invite to my house is still open lol

I agree.
    I will hold you to that offer...:-D

ReputationRep:
    This is really just the Shaykh's opinion. I agree with him to some extent.

I don't really like the way he doesn't state anything from the Qu'ran or Sunnah.
    ASalam Alaikum.

Yes I agree with some of what you've said...I don't think I'm familiar with him either. Well probably because forums didn't exist in the day ha ha, however we do know the rules in regards to men and women in Islam.
    But...ah Allah knows best I guess. I just wanted to hear opinions. Thank you sis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    He was a billionaire, had everything he wanted in this world. But how's all that money and power going to help him now? How's it going to save him from the Day of Judgment and Allah's punishment? It really highlights how futile this world is. Subhana Allah.
    SubhanAllah. My dad was telling me how he is not even being buried in some special place no, the life is gone all that remains in a corpse. SubhanAllah when I saw the janazah it shook me man, alhamdulilah a reminder for us all. Perhaps he will earn the reward and mercy of Allah. We should be optimistic insha'Allah, the grand mufti and sheikh Fawzan attended the janaza mash'Allah. May Allah forgive him.

(Original post by HAnwar)
    I agree with him to an extent. Personally the ISOC has benefited me a lot, and I wouldn't know half the stuff I know now if I hadn't come on this site. And to be honest if I'm not on here, then I'm not really learning Islamic knowledge elsewhere.
    Thank you for your answer. I agree with what you've said...this place has changed me too alhamdulilah. I think it's just as a precaution, I remember falling into the trap on shaytan in regards to the internet and I do regret it now. Well we learn from out mistakes I suppose. Since then I've been some NoMixingInternetExtremist lol.
    Thanks again sis xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tennumbers)
    :lolwut: I'm confused.

oh well. :lol:

I always keep losing hope with a lot of things in life but theres always one person who never loses hope. May Allah bless her. Ameen. She brings back that lost hope into my life because one should never lose hope in Allah. If something hasn't gone your way, look at the positives - there will definitely be one. Its Allahs way of pulling you back towards him. Our ultiamate goal is Allah and whatever we do in the dunya (world) is to be closer to him. If He takes something away from you is so that you can be closer to Him and when the time is right it will be returned to you InshaAllah.
    Also, when you are confused about something or don't know what to do - don't forget about making Istikhaara!

Spoiler:
    Show
    'She' is beautifulxxx. Paraphrased everything she said.
    Why you got to be so adorable *cries*. JazakAllahu khayran ameen xxxxxxxxxxxxx u really da best boo. So glad we had that convo

ReputationRep:
    I've noticed that Peace tv still shows talks from ahmed deedat - someone who died in '05

Is it permissible to air these talks and is it permissible to watch tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Positron.)
    I've noticed that Peace tv still shows talks from ahmed deedat - someone who died in '05

Is it permissible to air these talks and is it permissible to watch tho?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes it's premissible to air those talks and to watch them too. Why would you think otherwise lol?

ReputationRep:
    Ali Ibn Abi Talib a.s is reported to have said:

"Remember, Maalik, that amongst your subjects there are two kinds of people: those who have the same religion as you have; they are brothers to you, and those who have religions other than that of yours, they are human beings like you. Men of either category suffer from the same weaknesses and disabilities that human beings are inclined to, they commit sins, indulge in vices either intentionally or foolishly and unintentionally without realizing the enormity of their deeds. Let your mercy and compassion come to their rescue and help in the same way and to the same extent that you expect Allah to show mercy and forgiveness to you".

Letter 53 - To Malik Al Ashtor for Governance
    Nahajul Balagaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K1NG93)
    Yes it's premissible to air those talks and to watch them too. Why would you think otherwise lol?
    I dont know, i think i read somewhere that you shouldn't watch videos of those who have died :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Positron.)
    I dont know, i think i read somewhere that you shouldn't watch videos of those who have died :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol never heard that before.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.