The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Have people got a link for dbs?? And who sends it to us, civil service or dbs directly?? It's not in my junk mail either :frown:
Original post by Hsmith96
Have people got a link for dbs?? And who sends it to us, civil service or dbs directly?? It's not in my junk mail either :frown:

Is the DBS basically not the Discloure Scotland form?
Original post by Hsmith96

The civil service should send you the link for the DBS online form, they have to as you need an organisation reference and password which the civil service will provide so you can log into the form and complete it without cost.

I never got mine initially either as it was apparently sent on the 31st of July but never arrived, after chasing it up via multiple emails i finally got through to my support recruiter who has been assigned to me and she resent it to me (to a different email address i had supplied) just to be sure.

The email i used to get to finally get it forwarded to my support recruiter was [email protected].

I put on the header that it was about the apprenticeship scheme and that i had not received my DBS email and that the above email address was on the DBS form i had been supplied, I got an email back asking me for the vacancy reference number to chase it up and i responded to that explaining that it was CSODA - 2015 - this if the operational delivery reference (use CSFTA - 2015 if its for fast track).
-
Your best bet is to send an email to the above address, put in something like "Regarding (operational delivery or fast track) Apprenticeship - Not received DBS Check Email", then be sure to put in all your details like name, address, email, phone, vacancy reference and position you've ben assigned if you know it - and then explain that you haven't received the DBS email and that you are not sure who to contact regarding it.
--
When i did the above after a day or 2 i got the email from my support recruiter as they had been advised by [email protected] that i hadn't got my email and they supplied all the info i required.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't know I haven't received either though :frown:

Original post by AFellaW
Is the DBS basically not the Discloure Scotland form?
Received an email this morning from HMRC saying that I now have a start date, great, although it's not till 5th October!!!!!! (guess not everyone will get London induction then)
As I was one who asked for a transfer as my location was 2hrs via public transport, they said they were looking into this and will be in touch shortly. This may be why my start is Oct to give them more time.
They also added links with info on HMRC, what it is about etc for me to read over and make myself familiar with the department.
Anyone else an October start?????
What a process........
Original post by arnie118
Received an email this morning from HMRC saying that I now have a start date, great, although it's not till 5th October!!!!!! (guess not everyone will get London induction then)
As I was one who asked for a transfer as my location was 2hrs via public transport, they said they were looking into this and will be in touch shortly. This may be why my start is Oct to give them more time.
They also added links with info on HMRC, what it is about etc for me to read over and make myself familiar with the department.
Anyone else an October start?????
What a process........

Hey, Ive not been placed in HMRC although on the Facebook group I've seen quite a few people saying they've also received the email saying the start date is now October!! All seem to have been placed in HMRC like you. Hope this helps!
Original post by Tanyaevans01
Hey, Ive not been placed in HMRC although on the Facebook group I've seen quite a few people saying they've also received the email saying the start date is now October!! All seem to have been placed in HMRC like you. Hope this helps!

thanks, glad Im not the only one, I'll get a look on fb later. fingers crossed its because of the relocation. Ill happily wait till Oct if it means working in Manchester.
What's the Facebook group?.

Also, really hoping the start date isn't for all of HMRC, i was told Sept 7th last month and have been getting everything set around that date.
Original post by ZiggyMoff
What's the Facebook group?.

Also, really hoping the start date isn't for all of HMRC, i was told Sept 7th last month and have been getting everything set around that date.

Civil service fast track apprenticeship 2015 cohort - the Facebook group :smile:
Still no idea dept or location. Jo and Nadine just don't reply, hope I'm not the only one, anyone else? 😑

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habanna
Still no idea dept or location. Jo and Nadine just don't reply, hope I'm not the only one, anyone else? 😑

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here. Getting beyond a joke now. The person who operates the twitter feed seems to share our frustration though
Hi all....does anyone know if we get a day off to study for our NVQs? I met last year's apprentice at the job centre and she got a day off and worked 4 days. I'm a single mom and have 3 young daughters so ideally I'd like to finish early to avoid child care charges.
Original post by sunshine7863
Hi all....does anyone know if we get a day off to study for our NVQs? I met last year's apprentice at the job centre and she got a day off and worked 4 days. I'm a single mom and have 3 young daughters so ideally I'd like to finish early to avoid child care charges.

I think it is one day off a month to meet with your assessor or something. Everyone seems to have been told that they have to work 41 hours a week (or thereabouts) including an hours lunch
Reply 1833
Hi all,

I am to join the cabinet office under the finance fast track scheme.

I was told my grade would be B1 not EO. Does anyone else doing finance know the salary for this grade? It;s central london based.

Regards
Original post by FergHS
Hi all,

I am to join the cabinet office under the finance fast track scheme.

I was told my grade would be B1 not EO. Does anyone else doing finance know the salary for this grade? It;s central london based.

Regards

B1 is just cabinet offices version of EO grade
Got a conditional offer from hmrc fast track cyber security apprenticeship. They never mentioned what the conditions were...

Today i got my a level results and did not get three 3 A-C. I have already received an induction date and a start date.

Do they ask for my a level grades from this point onwards to verify i got 3 A-C? Or is it past that stage now since i have already passed all their stages and even have a start date
Hello all. It looks like I will be relocating to London for my BIS business admin apprenticeship starting 14 September. Is anyone else in the same or similar position? I think I would probably be looking into sharing a flat as it would be much cheaper m
Original post by Strike101
Got a conditional offer from hmrc fast track cyber security apprenticeship. They never mentioned what the conditions were...

Today i got my a level results and did not get three 3 A-C. I have already received an induction date and a start date.

Do they ask for my a level grades from this point onwards to verify i got 3 A-C? Or is it past that stage now since i have already passed all their stages and even have a start date

No the specifications were only 5 GCSE's. They would not of accepted you if it depended on your results I don't think! Should be fine as I'm doing business and only got my AS results today so haven't even got Full A-levels
Original post by Lucydrysdale
No the specifications were only 5 GCSE's. They would not of accepted you if it depended on your results I don't think! Should be fine as I'm doing business and only got my AS results today so haven't even got Full A-levels

Cyber security and digital technology needed some A levels in STEM subjects

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Original post by Suauk123
Cyber security and digital technology needed some A levels in STEM subjects

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thats right. During application my as results were DEE. My predicted results were DDD. Apparently they went all C. Thats according to the website but throughout the application i was told nothing of grades required. Same goes for once i got accepted. I'm not sure where i stand. I have an induction next week. They cant just reject me now surely?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending