Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Update 14/04/2016
    So today I had a mock exam on unit 1 of English literature and this allowed to be to see my weakness. Time. So overall today I did
    Flash cards for history on Weimar Republic, the rise of the nazi party, hyperinflation, support for the nazis, challenges and record and the year of crisis
    Did a maths past paper- will mark tomorrow
    Revised for my French speaking- I'm doing it tomorrow

I guess today was alright but I have to go back on track again tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Your welcome and haha yeah I just love it All we do at school is revise nothing really new tbh How's your revision ?
    Revision is good, thanks for asking. I'm midway for most of subjects except RE and English Lit so I have to start that. What about you, how's your revision?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I don't know about you guys but i always have something to eat/drink when i'm revising Is this with you guys?
    I can't eat nor drink. It's gets me distracted and also, I use it as a form of motivation. For instance if you revise this many things, you can have a Galaxy cookie crumble(my favourite)

ReputationRep:
    I find waking up early to revise a bit before sch is gd anyone else?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Well done You've done great today !! Good luck for the interview
    Thank you - I'm really nervous

(Original post by sahra30013)
    Update 14/04/2016
    So today I had a mock exam on unit 1 of English literature and this allowed to be to see my weakness. Time. So overall today I did
    Flash cards for history on Weimar Republic, the rise of the nazi party, hyperinflation, support for the nazis, challenges and record and the year of crisis
    Did a maths past paper- will mark tomorrow
    Revised for my French speaking- I'm doing it tomorrow

I guess today was alright but I have to go back on track again tomorrow!
    Well done today and good luck with your French tomorrow - well, today

(Original post by ellamoon_22)
    Definitely - that's why I get up at half 6 everyday - it is so much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Revision is good, thanks for asking. I'm midway for most of subjects except RE and English Lit so I have to start that. What about you, how's your revision?
    It's good and i guess i'm ready for most of my subjects except from English Lit
    Great Wish you the best in your exams

ReputationRep:
    Yeh i guess

ReputationRep:
    I woke up at 6:30AM, got to school at 7:30AM and got a good 75mins of revision done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afro Tail)
    I woke up at 6:30AM, got to school at 7:30AM and got a good 75mins of revision done.
    I usually wake up at 5:30 to revise yhh it really helps to get even a small bit of knowledge of something u didnt know. Sometimes I do past papers in the morning also

ReputationRep:
    I usually wake up at 5:30 to revise yhh it really helps to get even a small bit of knowledge of something u didnt know. Sometimes I do past papers in the morning also
    That's pretty early, what time do you sleep?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    woowwee - 5:30 is early, you must be really good at mornings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)
    woowwee - 5:30 is early, you must be really good at mornings
    Yes I knw its super early but I usually go to bed at 10/11 so like 6/7 hours sleep which isnt ideal. But yhh as I sed I think yesterday goona go to bed at
    8/9 cause Im usually really tired from sch then.

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick update (I've never done one of these before) I decided not to work or go out yesterday or today and aside from an hour at the care home I have not left the house. Despite this, I haven't got as much done as many people would in that time because even if I don't want to I tend to break at least every ten minutes, sometimes for up to an hour because I get so distracted and procrastinate so much! But... I have FINALLY managed to revise every subject near enough.
    I have completed my English language paper, completed broadsheets and past papers for biology 1-6 and physics 1-6, a core 2 maths paper and done around 3/4 of business unit 1 in mind maps.
    Now just to recap chemistry 1-6 as I didn't have any broadsheet revision materials so I'm going to make a few notes, and then to begin (eek) learning the content for Cambridge nationals IT (only 4 weeks before the exam and I haven't even begun learning let alone revising)...
    Back to school on Tuesday so I reckon that's me done now, as my boyfriend comes back late tomorrow I will be seeing him after work over the weekend and on Monday, but I shall take an assortment of past papers along with me to see how much I get done.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, how is all your revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow !! I can't even try i usually wake up at 6.00 am when i get an early night or otherwise 6.30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahrobinsxn)
    hey guys, how is all your revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's good I will be doing a lot during the weekends

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow !! I can't even try i usually wake up at 6.00 am when i get an early night or otherwise 6.30
    I think over time my body has just gotten used to it

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    UPDATE 15/04/16

The weekends are coming so i'm going to do loads of revision without procrastinating WEEKEND :angel:- so much revision

1.Maths past paper questions
    2.Biology 1 marked - A*
    3. Started biology Unit 2 past paper questions
    4.Psychology Topic A questions finished + Psychology Topic B questions started
    6. Marked French reading paper - 38/40 & 35/40 ( silly mistakes but i will deffo improve on those)
    7. Physics Unit 3 - Hydraulics, Circular motion, Pendulum

ReputationRep:
    I think over time my body has just gotten used to it
    Don't you fall asleep? Is this in the weekends too ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Yes I knw its super early but I usually go to bed at 10/11 so like 6/7 hours sleep which isnt ideal. But yhh as I sed I think yesterday goona go to bed at
    8/9 cause Im usually really tired from sch then.
    Yeah it's whatever works best for you and if that makes you more productive then it is probably for the best

(Original post by Littleone2000)
    Just a quick update (I've never done one of these before) I decided not to work or go out yesterday or today and aside from an hour at the care home I have not left the house. Despite this, I haven't got as much done as many people would in that time because even if I don't want to I tend to break at least every ten minutes, sometimes for up to an hour because I get so distracted and procrastinate so much! But... I have FINALLY managed to revise every subject near enough.
    I have completed my English language paper, completed broadsheets and past papers for biology 1-6 and physics 1-6, a core 2 maths paper and done around 3/4 of business unit 1 in mind maps.
    Now just to recap chemistry 1-6 as I didn't have any broadsheet revision materials so I'm going to make a few notes, and then to begin (eek) learning the content for Cambridge nationals IT (only 4 weeks before the exam and I haven't even begun learning let alone revising)...
    Back to school on Tuesday so I reckon that's me done now, as my boyfriend comes back late tomorrow I will be seeing him after work over the weekend and on Monday, but I shall take an assortment of past papers along with me to see how much I get done.
    Well done - and I have the IT OCR national as my first exam and we've only just been told what the exam is based on so I have to start revising too

Hey guys
    UPDATE 15/04/16

The weekends are coming so i'm going to do loads of revision without procrastinating WEEKEND :angel:- so much revision

1.Maths past paper questions
    2.Biology 1 marked - A*
    3. Started biology Unit 2 past paper questions
    4.Psychology Topic A questions finished + Psychology Topic B questions started
    6. Marked French reading paper - 38/40 & 35/40 ( silly mistakes but i will deffo improve on those)
    7. Physics Unit 3 - Hydraulics, Circular motion, Pendulum
    Really well done and good luck with the weekend revision I'm sure you'll ace it

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.