Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :rofl:
    Woahh 3 bits in bold? That has got to be a record for young Matrix! :awesome: And "Ain't thou watching my film, analysing me" is in your profile! :woo: :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Woahh 3 bits in bold? That has got to be a record for young Matrix! :awesome: And "Ain't thou watching my film, analysing me" is in your profile! :woo: :top:
    And a nice biscuit it was too by the way.
    (:rofl:)

Yes It's an awesome lyric.

ReputationRep:
    And a nice biscuit it was too by the way.

Yes It's an awesome lyric.
    Hahaha :rofl: Aw darn! I just thought of something funny I should have said! (Hopefully you'd find it funny too ) For the whole situation that took place with the thingy thing (official terminology ): well, that takes the biscuit! :toofunny: hehehe hope I'm not the only one who finds that funny... *laughter slowly fades to awkward silence* Indeed it is! I do love that lyric from Going Up :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :rofl: Aw darn! I just thought of something funny I should have said! (Hopefully you'd find it funny too ) For the whole situation that took place with the thingy thing (official terminology ): well, that takes the biscuit! :toofunny: hehehe hope I'm not the only one who finds that funny... *laughter slowly fades to awkward silence* Indeed it is! I do love that lyric from Going Up :yep:
    :lol:

Another cool lyric is "d'you wanna know what's wrong with the world? Everywhere there's no people with no flowers in their hair".

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Another cool lyric is "d'you wanna know what's wrong with the world? Everywhere there's no people with no flowers in their hair".
    Did you find it funny as well then? *faces lights up with hope* I have no idea why I've been using *s so much today :rofl:Ohh yes! Amazing! Is this what inspired their video for The Game with the fruit hats, do you think? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Did you find it funny as well then? *faces lights up with hope* I have no idea why I've been using *s so much today :rofl:Ohh yes! Amazing! Is this what inspired their video for The Game with the fruit hats, do you think? :lol:

:lol: If that is a serious question... No it didn't :lol:

ReputationRep:

:lol: If that is a serious question... No it didn't :lol:
    There is no answer but laughter. Matrix must find the answer... (have you seen Harry Potter? The way I'm speaking makes me feel like Dobby :rofl:)Nope...I didn't think so actually :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There is no answer but laughter. Matrix must find the answer... (have you seen Harry Potter? The way I'm speaking makes me feel like Dobby :rofl:)Nope...me neither actually :lol:
    Yes I've seen them all but I can't remember that quote :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've seen them all but I can't remember that quote :lol:
    Ohh, well he doesn't say that but he's a very keen house elf, willing to do pretty much everything :rofl: I just realised the first sentence of my last post rhymed too! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, well he doesn't say that but he's a very keen house elf, willing to do pretty much everything :rofl: I just realised the first sentence of my last post rhymed too! :ahee:
    :rofl: Yes I know who Dobby is

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Yes I know who Dobby is
    Well, this isn't awkward at all..

ReputationRep:
    :lol: You're making me laugh a lot tonight

ReputationRep:
    MATRIX.

SASSKING HAS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: You're making me laugh a lot tonight
    Really!? Awesome stuff! A lot of the stuff you say makes me laugh (usually in my head but sometimes out loud ) but just talking to you never fails to make me happy

ReputationRep:
    MATRIX.

SASSKING HAS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU.

WOW. A CHALLENGE? MATRIX SHALL TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE :yep: (as long as it isn't "write using multiple lines" )

ReputationRep:
    WOW. A CHALLENGE? MATRIX SHALL TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE :yep: (as long as it isn't "write using multiple lines" )
    SassKing thinks your training has been completed so now, he presents to you, the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...

*Echoes*
    ...ULTIMATE
    CHALLENGE...

You must listen to a full Echo and the Bunnymen album.

Take your pick, young Matrix.

1. Crocodiles
    2. Heaven Up Here
    3. Porcupine
    4. Ocean Rain.

SassKing awaits your choice.

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*

ReputationRep:
    Really!? Awesome stuff! A lot of the stuff you say makes me laugh (usually in my head but sometimes out loud ) but just talking to you never fails to make me happy

Aw thanks I'm glad to hear that

ReputationRep:
    SassKing thinks your training has been completed so now, he presents to you, the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...

*Echoes*
    ...ULTIMATE
    CHALLENGE...

You must listen to a full Echo and the Bunnymen album.

Take your pick, young Matrix.

1. Crocodiles
    2. Heaven Up Here
    3. Porcupine
    4. Ocean Rain.

SassKing awaits your choice.

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*
    :lol: Fantastic! Hahaha, you made a great job of that! XD Ahhh your post is so perfectly structured! Woah, are you sure I am ready, oh wise SassKing? I haven't even listened to the latest concert you VMed me :innocent: but if I had to pick, it would be Crocodiles...so I can listen to them in order *awaits the reappearance of SassKing from the smoke*
    [/b]

Aw thanks I'm glad to hear that
    No worries - it's all the truth, I don't lie to my friends

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Fantastic! Hahaha, you made a great job of that! XD Ahhh your post is so perfectly structured! Woah, are you sure I am ready, oh wise SassKing? I haven't even listened to the latest concert you VMed me :innocent: but if I had to pick, it would be Crocodiles...so I can listen to them in order *awaits the reappearance of SassKing from the smoke*

No worries - it's all the truth, I don't lie to my friends

SassKing thinks...no, not thinks, KNOWS that you are ready.

Go forth and listen to Crocodiles*

Always read the small print.
    *at a time that suits you of course :lol:

ReputationRep:

SassKing thinks...no, not thinks, KNOWS that you are ready.

Go forth and listen to Crocodiles*

Always read the small print.
    *at a time that suits you of course :lol:
    :rofl: Haha, amazing originality! Actually, I started listening to it after I replied to the last post I'm up to Pride now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.