Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :rofl:
    Woahh 3 bits in bold? That has got to be a record for young Matrix! :awesome: And "Ain't thou watching my film, analysing me" is in your profile! :woo: :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Woahh 3 bits in bold? That has got to be a record for young Matrix! :awesome: And "Ain't thou watching my film, analysing me" is in your profile! :woo: :top:
    And a nice biscuit it was too by the way.
    (:rofl:)

Yes It's an awesome lyric.

ReputationRep:
    And a nice biscuit it was too by the way.

Yes It's an awesome lyric.
    Hahaha :rofl: Aw darn! I just thought of something funny I should have said! (Hopefully you'd find it funny too ) For the whole situation that took place with the thingy thing (official terminology ): well, that takes the biscuit! :toofunny: hehehe hope I'm not the only one who finds that funny... *laughter slowly fades to awkward silence* Indeed it is! I do love that lyric from Going Up :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :rofl: Aw darn! I just thought of something funny I should have said! (Hopefully you'd find it funny too ) For the whole situation that took place with the thingy thing (official terminology ): well, that takes the biscuit! :toofunny: hehehe hope I'm not the only one who finds that funny... *laughter slowly fades to awkward silence* Indeed it is! I do love that lyric from Going Up :yep:
    :lol:

Another cool lyric is "d'you wanna know what's wrong with the world? Everywhere there's no people with no flowers in their hair".

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Another cool lyric is "d'you wanna know what's wrong with the world? Everywhere there's no people with no flowers in their hair".
    Did you find it funny as well then? *faces lights up with hope* I have no idea why I've been using *s so much today :rofl:Ohh yes! Amazing! Is this what inspired their video for The Game with the fruit hats, do you think? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Did you find it funny as well then? *faces lights up with hope* I have no idea why I've been using *s so much today :rofl:Ohh yes! Amazing! Is this what inspired their video for The Game with the fruit hats, do you think? :lol:

:lol: If that is a serious question... No it didn't :lol:

ReputationRep:

:lol: If that is a serious question... No it didn't :lol:
    There is no answer but laughter. Matrix must find the answer... (have you seen Harry Potter? The way I'm speaking makes me feel like Dobby :rofl:)Nope...I didn't think so actually :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There is no answer but laughter. Matrix must find the answer... (have you seen Harry Potter? The way I'm speaking makes me feel like Dobby :rofl:)Nope...me neither actually :lol:
    Yes I've seen them all but I can't remember that quote :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've seen them all but I can't remember that quote :lol:
    Ohh, well he doesn't say that but he's a very keen house elf, willing to do pretty much everything :rofl: I just realised the first sentence of my last post rhymed too! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, well he doesn't say that but he's a very keen house elf, willing to do pretty much everything :rofl: I just realised the first sentence of my last post rhymed too! :ahee:
    :rofl: Yes I know who Dobby is

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Yes I know who Dobby is
    Well, this isn't awkward at all..

ReputationRep:
    :lol: You're making me laugh a lot tonight

ReputationRep:
    MATRIX.

SASSKING HAS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: You're making me laugh a lot tonight
    Really!? Awesome stuff! A lot of the stuff you say makes me laugh (usually in my head but sometimes out loud ) but just talking to you never fails to make me happy

ReputationRep:
    MATRIX.

SASSKING HAS A CHALLENGE FOR YOU.

WOW. A CHALLENGE? MATRIX SHALL TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE :yep: (as long as it isn't "write using multiple lines" )

ReputationRep:
    WOW. A CHALLENGE? MATRIX SHALL TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE :yep: (as long as it isn't "write using multiple lines" )
    SassKing thinks your training has been completed so now, he presents to you, the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...

*Echoes*
    ...ULTIMATE
    CHALLENGE...

You must listen to a full Echo and the Bunnymen album.

Take your pick, young Matrix.

1. Crocodiles
    2. Heaven Up Here
    3. Porcupine
    4. Ocean Rain.

SassKing awaits your choice.

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*

ReputationRep:
    Really!? Awesome stuff! A lot of the stuff you say makes me laugh (usually in my head but sometimes out loud ) but just talking to you never fails to make me happy

Aw thanks I'm glad to hear that

ReputationRep:
    SassKing thinks your training has been completed so now, he presents to you, the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE...

*Echoes*
    ...ULTIMATE
    CHALLENGE...

You must listen to a full Echo and the Bunnymen album.

Take your pick, young Matrix.

1. Crocodiles
    2. Heaven Up Here
    3. Porcupine
    4. Ocean Rain.

SassKing awaits your choice.

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke*
    :lol: Fantastic! Hahaha, you made a great job of that! XD Ahhh your post is so perfectly structured! Woah, are you sure I am ready, oh wise SassKing? I haven't even listened to the latest concert you VMed me :innocent: but if I had to pick, it would be Crocodiles...so I can listen to them in order *awaits the reappearance of SassKing from the smoke*
    [/b]

Aw thanks I'm glad to hear that
    No worries - it's all the truth, I don't lie to my friends

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Fantastic! Hahaha, you made a great job of that! XD Ahhh your post is so perfectly structured! Woah, are you sure I am ready, oh wise SassKing? I haven't even listened to the latest concert you VMed me :innocent: but if I had to pick, it would be Crocodiles...so I can listen to them in order *awaits the reappearance of SassKing from the smoke*

No worries - it's all the truth, I don't lie to my friends

SassKing thinks...no, not thinks, KNOWS that you are ready.

Go forth and listen to Crocodiles*

Always read the small print.
    *at a time that suits you of course :lol:

ReputationRep:

SassKing thinks...no, not thinks, KNOWS that you are ready.

Go forth and listen to Crocodiles*

Always read the small print.
    *at a time that suits you of course :lol:
    :rofl: Haha, amazing originality! Actually, I started listening to it after I replied to the last post I'm up to Pride now

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: February 5, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.