Trey 4 LIFE!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hobo06)
    :p:

And it hasn't expired
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse...Low+-+High.htm
    The link in the HUKD article isn't valid which is why I presumed it was expired.

Is their not a patch that enables Move support on Heavy Rain? So it's not necessary to get the Move Edition of Heavy Rain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    The link in the HUKD article isn't valid which is why I presumed it was expired.

Is their not a patch that enables Move support on Heavy Rain? So it's not necessary to get the Move Edition of Heavy Rain?
    :fyi: see second post of HUKD thread (I've always wanted an excuse to use that smilie )

I also wondered the same about patches, seems a bit of a con if they expect you to have to pay for the game again. Will there be 2 editions of games that are Move compatible, one for Move and one without? At different prices?

ReputationRep:
    Yes there will be patches for original versions of games, EyePet, Heavy Rain, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. With more to come in the future.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :fyi: Yes there will be patches for original versions of games, EyePet, Heavy Rain, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. With more to come in the future.
    Fixed that for you. :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes there will be patches for original versions of games, EyePet, Heavy Rain, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. With more to come in the future.
    What? You mean they're going to patch RE5? They best not! The only reason I bought RE5: Gold Edition was to be able to use PS Move with it....although I did get all the DLC for free too but still!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    What? You mean they're going to patch RE5? They best not! The only reason I bought RE5: Gold Edition was to be able to use PS Move with it....although I did get all the DLC for free too but still!
    They are only patching the Gold Edition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Trey 4 LIFE!
    El Presador is a legend :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    They are only patching the Gold Edition
    Oh ok...but I didn't need to download any patches to play it with the Move controllers, I think it's already patched on the disc. I've got 10gb worth of game data on the PS3 just for both RE versions. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    M.A.G Move patch out next Month.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh ok...but I didn't need to download any patches to play it with the Move controllers, I think it's already patched on the disc. I've got 10gb worth of game data on the PS3 just for both RE versions. :sigh:
    Another 10GB for GT5. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I guess the newest discs have been produced with the patch already included, the same with Heavy Rain, you can either buy the new Move compatible copy, or owners of an original version just download the patch.

ReputationRep:
    I guess the newest discs have been produced with the patch already included, the same with Heavy Rain, you can either buy the new Move compatible copy, or owners of an original version just download the patch.
    Yeah but at least with Heavy Rain they didn't make their customers buy another version of the game just to be able to use PS Move with it...even though I bought it I still feel let down by Capcom...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but at least with Heavy Rain they didn't make their customers buy another version of the game just to be able to use PS Move with it...even though I bought it I still feel let down by Capcom...
    I felt let down when they released DLC you had to pay for the day the game was released. Treating their customers like mugs, they could have easily put it on the disc. This is just another example of their money-grabbing tactics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I felt let down when they released DLC you had to pay for the day the game was released. Treating their customers like mugs, they could have easily put it on the disc. This is just another example of their money-grabbing tactics.
    Well IIRC all the DLC was on the disc but it just needed an unlock code. It's so bad when you download some DLC only to find its a couple of kilobytes. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Well IIRC all the DLC was on the disc but it just needed an unlock code. It's so bad when you download some DLC only to find its a couple of kilobytes.
    fancy a little go on mw2 ? or are you playing later on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    fancy a little go on mw2 ? or are you playing later on?
    I'm fixing my dads phone...I'll be on soon.

ReputationRep:
    What mode will you'll be playing? Can I join in?

ReputationRep:
    Well IIRC all the DLC was on the disc but it just needed an unlock code. It's so bad when you download some DLC only to find its a couple of kilobytes. :sigh:
    Ah yeah, think you're right. It's a right bump either way :mad:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.