Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEboueEmmanuel)
    3-1 get in !!!!!

Rep + for Ur name

(Original post by jk1986)
    Poor offside decision there, although not all that confident he was going to score!
    No don't think he was going to score the pass was too angled towards goal. Walcott would struggle to make that.

ReputationRep:
    Have to say, Max Gradel has impressed me tonight for Leeds. As has Snodgrass.

ReputationRep:
    FromRio Ferdinand's twitter:

Nasri has maybe been player of the season so far tweeps, nice goal. As captain he has got to tell Song about his beard+hair colour combo...!

ReputationRep:
    Leeds players are getting a bit lairy. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Have to say, Max Gradel has impressed me tonight for Leeds. As has Snodgrass.
    Agreed. Gradel has some energy about him

ReputationRep:
    My prediction was right! (well, apart from the bit about Leeds scoring first or equalising)

ReputationRep:
    My initial prediction was 3-1, before I edited my post. :sad:

What an excellent game of football.

ReputationRep:
    Took 75 mins but Bendtner finally showed some coordination, AA just as poor. Top performance, Sagna MOTM, defence and midfield were superb

ReputationRep:
    Good game tonight. Arsenal deserved it but I'm happy with our performance Howson needs to keep his head on though :p:

Hopefully we'll be playing you next season in the EPL

ReputationRep:
    Bias.

ReputationRep:
    good game..good win.. good interview cesc..leadership is about everyone..! sagna was awesome today..denilson made only one mistake..maybe he should make more comments like that..and song immense.. great team performance..lets go on to beat wigan and then ipswich too...
    there was actually talking by the players today..surprised me..lets keep it up

ReputationRep:
    Great win. Cracking finish from Sagna, though that Leeds goal was an absolute beauty. Bring on the mighty Huddersfield Town!

ReputationRep:
    fab and nasri interview = win

ReputationRep:
    Think the commntators on ITV said we've got 6 home games in our next 7, ideal time to set up a run of form for the closing stages of the season.

Wigan at the weekend, then Ipswich.

ReputationRep:
    In fact, as it stands we only have two away games on the bounce once now this season (Barcelona then WBA).

ReputationRep:
    We'll unify the fa cup and the carling cup this season hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Who else thinks Bendtner should have been taken off for Walcott when Persie and Fab came on?

He would have delivered loads more crosses into the box, the only good set-up was for Persie!!

ReputationRep:
    We're playing for the Herbert Chapman trophy in the next round.

Defence did well today. Cesc, vPersie, Nasri are ****in' brilliant players. How well we do this season is very dependent on whether they can stay fit for the rest of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Who else thinks Bendtner should have been taken off for Walcott when Persie and Fab came on?

He would have delivered loads more crosses into the box, the only good set-up was for Persie!!
    Tbh I don't know why we still play Bendtner on the right wing. He can't play there, he's said he doesn't want to play there and yet there he is. If he wants to play Chamakh and Bendtner together he has to go 4-4-2 but he'll never change the formation. Chamakh and Arshavin looked better today though, at least they were both getting involved although their final ball or shot did let them down most of the time. Playing a similar team should be fine to get a result against Ipswich and Huddersfield and hopefully by then a few of them are back in form.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.