The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vashappeninkira
What day do the exam boards show the grade boundaries for the exams ?!

Usually the day before results come out
Original post by Einstein007
Usually the day before results come out

Aww really thanks !!! Is that for all exam boards ?!
Aww really thanks !!! Is that for all exam boards ?!

All but WJEC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lend it to me once you have finished with it xxx

Dont share knives, you'll get HIV :colondollar:
2weeks 2 days... getting closer

Posted from TSR Mobile
~somebody help me, I got accepted in to woodhouse, they require a 6.0 grade average, but what if on results day it drops to a 5.9? what do I do then? Thanks
Original post by Obiejess
I shall open mine with my excalibur letter opener. That I shall also use to cut my throat when I do badly :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my I had completely neglected to think about what I would use to open the envelope! Now I am stressing! (Seriously, I think it is best to avoid things that could lead to accidental suicide, including sharp objects and bridges with conviniently low railings...)
Original post by Ani97
Check your school website

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks I just have says nothing about gcses and I dont think they've told us any information they should probably give a letter nearer the time hopefully.

Anyone going to use the edexcel online thing to check their results I was so surprised to see that art was on it had no idea what exam board it was. Will the results published online appear as soon as the 22nd so like midnightish
Original post by tysonmaniac
Oh my I had completely neglected to think about what I would use to open the envelope! Now I am stressing! (Seriously, I think it is best to avoid things that could lead to accidental suicide, including sharp objects and bridges with conviniently low railings...)

It wouldn't be accidental...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess

Ahh no, typical!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheesePuffff
I have a similar question - friends or family? I think my parents would like to see my first reaction opening my results but I think my friends want us to all go together. Also I'm not sure if other people would bring their parents and I don't want to be the only one >;D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same! I want to take my parents, but I also want to be with my friends! Might ask a couple of people or just see on the day if other parents are going in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1851
I just want to run into a toilet and open them in peace. Not into the whole opening them infront of people thing. Never have. But I'm superstitious and it seems to me the people who do well are those who open them with everyone else! Bit of a dilemma so we'll see. Has anyone else gone overboard and calculated the best case scenario, worst case scenario and most likely case scenario?
Original post by Sano16
I just want to run into a toilet and open them in peace. Not into the whole opening them infront of people thing. Never have. But I'm superstitious and it seems to me the people who do well are those who open them with everyone else! Bit of a dilemma so we'll see. Has anyone else gone overboard and calculated the best case scenario, worst case scenario and most likely case scenario?

Yes. Yes I have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sano16
I just want to run into a toilet and open them in peace.

Now, that's not actually a bad idea...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to go home and open them. I hope I spontaneously burst into flames, just as I open the envelope. :s-smilie:
Reply 1855
Original post by Jatz07
Imagine you drop your results in the toilet :biggrin: :biggrin:

Haha, that would be annoying!
Original post by Sano16

i go over my spreadsheet every day...
Okay sorry for the constant questions but say I got 94 ums in aqa P1 and 35/50 in the ISA, does anyone know roughly what I'd need to get in P2 and P3 on average to get an A* overall?
Original post by 3mma_gal96
Ahh no, typical!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No:frown: most of my exams are WJEC :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Toriar
Yeah I'm not too worried, I'm pretty sure I've got at least a C and all I need is a pass so that's fine with me, I'm definitely not doing English next year. If I get a B or an A I will be ecstatic :biggrin:

Wow that's so good, in all my English mocks (I think I've done 2 or 3) I have generally got Cs and Bs so that's what I'm expecting.

What are you taking at A level?

biology, chemistry, spanish and maths (and maybe epq i havent decided yet)

Latest