Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received their welcome letter yet?

ReputationRep:
    My academic reference has emailed to say she has got the request and will have it done by the end of the week. Yay. :-D

ReputationRep:
    I have just had a letter inviting me to interview!! Sooooo scared and nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemmac2382)
    I have just had a letter inviting me to interview!! Sooooo scared and nervous!!
    Congratulations! Where at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Descartes93)
    Has anyone received their welcome letter yet?
    Nope. I'm not bothered - I gain nothing from being able to log into track when there's nothing to see!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Esmeralda4)
    Congratulations! Where at?
    thank you. Northampton uni.
    I wasn't expecting a letter so soon, haven't had a welcome letter or anything yet. Just has an email from the uni to confirm the dates and school I have volunteered at... That was yesterday and today I got invited to interview.

unbelievably scared! Dreading the teaching task!

ReputationRep:
    Your payment has been made and your application has sent successfully to us.

We will send you a Welcome letter shortly to confirm that your application has been processed. You will then be able to log into Track to follow the progress of your application.

You should now log out of UCAS Teacher Training Apply.

If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Contact Centre, by calling +44 (0)871 468 0469 between 08:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday.
    YESSSSSS! My second reference got submitted at 1pm today, just logged in and checked all my choices were still there and paid and submitted it! I can't wait to get the "Welcome" letter and be able to login to Track, I think it usually takes about a week doesn't it? (At least it did with normal UCAS IIRC).

Good luck everyone! Hopefully most people will have paid and sent by the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    http://www.ucas.com/sites/default/fi...cal-Report.pdf They aren't figures for applications, more acceptances, but they are still useful to look at (albeit a little saddening!)

I've applied to Edge Hill, Sheffield Hallam and Cumbria. Figures for some random things are on here http://www.ucas.com/sites/default/fi...cal-Report.pdf Yeah with the subject knowledge I think even though I've been saying I'm really confident I could teach R.E with a politics degree, and my PS reflected this, I think deep down I don't know if I can It's only really just hit me now that I've applied, that I'm going to be expected to show my knowledge in an area I don't even have a GCSE in! I know it sounds stupid that I even applied, but I do have a genuine interest in religion, took a short course on it and a module at uni. I probably know more than the average person without religious qualifications but I don't think it's enough. I guess the providers will easily see that though. Ah well. Should have gone for citizenship I think. As useless as it is, I probably would have had more chance at getting in
    Only 18 places on my first choice available so fingers crossed not many apply. So nervous. Those stats are scary, but rem that split across UK

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on my references (like a lot of people here) but those who have sent their applications in, did UCAS email you when your references were complete or do you have to keep checking your account..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roisinkelly94)
    Still waiting on my references (like a lot of people here) but those who have sent their applications in, did UCAS email you when your references were complete or do you have to keep checking your account..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They e-mail you when each individual reference has been submitted.

ReputationRep:
    Yey mines just filled in, now I can pay. Finally!

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't expecting a letter so soon, haven't had a welcome letter or anything yet. Just has an email from the uni to confirm the dates and school I have volunteered at... That was yesterday and today I got invited to interview.

Blimey that is very fast! Good luck!! I'd be really scared too, but do loads of prep and it should all be fine on the day

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for Sunderland

ReputationRep:

When is the interview for? Just to give us a rough idea of the sorts of timescales unis are working on!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to scare everyone with the spreadsheet.

I'm having issues my principal referee hasn't got the email request, I rang ucas and they told me to get him to add their email address to his contact list, which he did, sent another request and still didn't work

He said I can use his home email address but will that not seem a bit strange? Or do the applications not see the email addresses?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deja Vu)
    When is the interview for? Just to give us a rough idea of the sorts of timescales unis are working on!
    Interview is 11th Dec:eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    Blimey that is very fast! Good luck!! I'd be really scared too, but do loads of prep and it should all be fine on the day
    thank you

Ill be spending the next few weeks prepping and trying to do as much as possible when I'm at school volunteering.

has no one else received any interview dates??

ReputationRep:
    thank you

Ill be spending the next few weeks prepping and trying to do as much as possible when I'm at school volunteering.

has no one else received any interview dates??
    One other girl has got a school direct interview next week. Apart from that, no, I don't think so. You'd definitely hear about it on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_jucie)
    Anyone applying for Sunderland
    I'm applying for General Primary there. What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Is the personal ID for track different to the personal ID on our emails?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.