Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissClarabelle)
    Yay I've got a interview for Magee on the 2nd March. Happy, happy, happy (and scared!)
    Well done and good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have my Kings interview next Thursday and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice. I'm slightly terrified!

Also, does anyone know how many places are in the Adult Nursing course at York?

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered an interview at Kings college London after taking the English and maths tests last week! has anyone else got one on the 4th of March?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clo1996)
    Well done and good luck x
    Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahCog)
    I've been offered an interview at Kings college London after taking the English and maths tests last week! has anyone else got one on the 4th of March?
    Congratulations- which branch? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahCog)
    Well done! I have one too but on the 10th March haha, hope it goes well for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sumena)
    Congratulations- which branch? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Adult nursing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairplaytoyou)
    Well done! I have one too but on the 10th March haha, hope it goes well for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessie113)
    Anybody know any good websites to use to practise the non calculator maths questions as all my upcoming uni tests are none calculator ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry this is such a late reply! I'm sure you're going to do fine on the maths test if you do some practice!

This is a website by the NHS for the numeracy test:
    http://www.snap.nhs.uk/ - you just need to register I think to gain access
    Also if you just type in on Google 'nursing maths test' some practice tests for different unis will come up, you can then practice these and mark them, to see where your weak points are

I really hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janec1)
    Ive been waiting around 2 months now and thought it has been long, did you receive an interview/offer?
    They got back to me after 2 days, as if its took them this long!!! I got an offer for childrens nursing, what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    hey im doing Childrens Nursing
    De montfort - offer
    Birmingham - still waiting
    Sheffield H - interview next month
    Conventy + LJMU - rejection after interview

Anyone heard from Birm City, I had my interview 16th Jan and Im still waiting!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ht76845)
    Sorry this is such a late reply! I'm sure you're going to do fine on the maths test if you do some practice!

This is a website by the NHS for the numeracy test:
    http://www.snap.nhs.uk/ - you just need to register I think to gain access
    Also if you just type in on Google 'nursing maths test' some practice tests for different unis will come up, you can then practice these and mark them, to see where your weak points are

I really hope this helps!
    Thank you that's really helpful!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know any current adult nursing issues or any links where I can find some ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessie113)
    Does anybody know any current adult nursing issues or any links where I can find some ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found the BBC quite helpful and there has been a few documentaries recently on the BBC / channel 4 so it may be online. Also the nursing times is useful for current events.

I hope this helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gewoolgar)
    hey im doing Childrens Nursing
    De montfort - offer
    Birmingham - still waiting
    Sheffield H - interview next month
    Conventy + LJMU - rejection after interview

Anyone heard from Birm City, I had my interview 16th Jan and Im still waiting!!
    Hey i am also waiting, you may be waiting till end of march to find out either way. 😢 They are still currently interviewing x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Uni of Bedfordshire starting Sept 2015?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley5135)
    Has anyone applied for Uni of Bedfordshire starting Sept 2015?
    I have what branch have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adult Nursing. What about you? When was your interview? Mine was 26th jan, the waiting is so hard lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley5135)
    Adult Nursing. What about you? When was your interview? Mine was 26th jan, the waiting is so hard lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't had my interview yet it's next Friday and I've applied for adult nursing too I know right haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well good luck :-). I was so nervous but everyone was so nice and it was very relaxed, I am sure you'll be fine. I hate the waiting! I have another interview at Herts in March. Where is your interview? Have you applied for any other uni's?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.