The Student Room Group

Speech & Language Therapy 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by clarecurry1
Hello everyone :smile:
has anyone heard back from Cardiff and City yet? I applied December and had interview for BHAM and Plymouth so far!

Good luck xx

I have heard back from Cardiff very quickly after applying...but City have still not got back to me either and I applied in November!
Original post by clarecurry1
Hello everyone :smile:
has anyone heard back from Cardiff and City yet? I applied December and had interview for BHAM and Plymouth so far!

Good luck xx

I haven't applied for Cardiff or city but I know a few people have heard back and then people are still waiting so you're not alone. Fingers crossed you hear some good news soon from your interviews. Do you have a favourite choice?
Anyone got the interview at BCU on 2nd March?
I have a confirmed space for Speech Language and Communication Science at Portsmouth University.

Anyone else?
Yeh, I have an interview at BCU on the 2nd of March, but just waiting to see if they will do it online, as it is going to cost me loads of money to fly back...

Does anyone know if Leeds Beckett have interviews? And has anyone that applied in January heard from them yet?
Original post by waddle_jl
Yeh, I have an interview at BCU on the 2nd of March, but just waiting to see if they will do it online, as it is going to cost me loads of money to fly back...

Does anyone know if Leeds Beckett have interviews? And has anyone that applied in January heard from them yet?

They do have interviews, im not about people who applied in January. But I've had my interview last week. And they are holding 3 more at least so there's still plenty of time to hear back
Just got an offer from BCU! Really surprised but so happy, finally an offer 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amypewwy
Just got an offer from BCU! Really surprised but so happy, finally an offer 😊

Posted from TSR
Mobile

Well done.
Original post by amypewwy
Just got an offer from BCU! Really surprised but so happy, finally an offer ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Well done! :smile:
Well done, is it one of your top choices?
Really pleased to have received a Newcastle offer today :biggrin:
Original post by madagascar

Congratulations to you and all those receiving offers :smile:
Original post by nesca89
Congratulations to you and all those receiving offers :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Have you heard anything from either of the manchesters yet following your interviews?
Thank you :smile:

Have you heard anything from either of the manchesters yet following your interviews?

I haven't yet :frown: I guess I'll have to wait until 2nd March now haha. I've resigned to that anyway so I'm less obsessed with checking track :smile:

Well done!
Original post by nesca89
I haven't yet :frown: I guess I'll have to wait until 2nd March now haha. I've resigned to that anyway so I'm less obsessed with checking track :smile:

Ahhh that must be so frustrating for you. Keep us updated when you do hear something :smile:
Original post by shropshirelass51
Well done!

Original post by nesca89

Hopefully the next couple of weeks will go fast for you. Keep positive.
I think Leeds hate me.
Reply 1859
Well done to all those who received offers today. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest