23.45%
    750-799
    5.31%
    > 800
    8.41%

ReputationRep:
    are internationals getting offers?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in shock, it's weird to think a med school wants me!

ReputationRep:
    Is there a Facebook offer holders group?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erudite)
    Is there an offer holders group?! :P

(Original post by Medboy100)
    Is there a Facebook offer holders group?
    Hi,

The FB offers holders group has been started, but TSR doesn't want Links to FB groups to be posted on threads so anyone who wants to join the group PM me and Ill add you.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, does anyone remember if george's asked us to bring proof of address document for interview? I was reading through document checklist and it says proof of address were we supposed to give it to them on interview day?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't anticipate them to reply so soon, only had my interview 1-2 weeks ago! And same here, my email doesn't have anything on scoring??
    Wow, it was that quick!! So, you received the reply yesterday? Do they have a specific day each month they send replies?
    And congrats, btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikhi123)
    hey guys, does anyone remember if george's asked us to bring proof of address document for interview? I was reading through document checklist and it says proof of address were we supposed to give it to them on interview day?
    proof of address and proof of ID are usually on the same documentation I think ie passport or driving licence

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennaK)
    Wow, it was that quick!! So, you received the reply yesterday? Do they have a specific day each month they send replies?
    And congrats, btw.
    Ikr! And yes, thank you so much haha. No idea I'm afraid :/ Seems like it's different for everyone

ReputationRep:
    What should girls wear on interview day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! And yes, thank you so much haha. No idea I'm afraid :/ Seems like it's different for everyone
    Congratulations on getting an offer!
    When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Ah alright. Thanks for your help anyway and you're welcome, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon12345678)
    Thank you! And most likely I will be firming it what about you?
    I really like SGUL and quite possibly will firm them. However, I have one more interview next week, and if that results in an offer then I'll have to decide where to firm, if not then i'm going to firm SGUL.

ReputationRep:
    does SGUL's ranking in league tables not put some people off?

ReputationRep:
    Jut got an offer! Came through at 11:30. I had an interview on the 19th of February. Not updated on track yet, but just got a direct e-mail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EuroMed)
    Jut got an offer! Came through at 11:30. I had an interview on the 19th of February. Not updated on track yet, but just got a direct e-mail
    Congrats.

Are you going to firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EuroMed)
    Congratulations! Are you an international student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)
    Congrats.

Are you going to firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not yet, still waiting on a reply from Sheffield after my interview there because if they give me an offer ill have a tough decision to make

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojoefghi)
    Congratulations! Are you an international student?
    No, I live abroad but am from the UK so I am just a normal applicant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissfully)
    proof of address and proof of ID are usually on the same documentation I think ie passport or driving licence

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the reply but George's replied saying they don't need proof of address this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warmhugs)
    Woah that is really rude you cant talk to someone like that.
    And liverpool is just as good as any other medical school. Please keep your snarky comments to yourself.

Also your post makes no sense!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't feed the trolls, this is a new account that was made today. Some people get sadistic enjoyment out of it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.