Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Ok cool! I've decided to have a relationship with Eugenie Bouchard. However I don't know how to meet or approach her? Please advise!
    Going to Canada would be your best bet! Although she's in the US open at the minute...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    Going to Canada would be your best bet! Although she's in the US open at the minute...
    Wouldn't it be more efficient to have her come to me?! I know where she is....Perhaps I could send her a sexy summoning order in the mail compelling attendance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Wouldn't it be more efficient to have her come to me?! I know where she is....Perhaps I could send her a sexy summoning order in the mail compelling attendance!
    That could work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    That could work!
    If it doesn't, how much compensation will you pay?!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You peeps crack me up!

Sorry I disappeared btw - was trawling the Net for decent (read: not extortionate, but still tasteful) 60th balloon bouquets for my mum's big birthday party next week Saturday! I'm dressing up in a saree for it and everything :proud:

On the minus side, just literally spent over £100 on balloons :eek: There goes my PhD savings fund :rofl:

Imma try and sleep before I do my bank accounts anymore damage :eek:

Nighty night and sweet dreams, peeps :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    Just realised I have no meds left well I have 1, and the soonest I can get to the doctors will be Monday :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Just realised I have no meds left well I have 1, and the soonest I can get to the doctors will be Monday :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depending on the half-life of your drug could you skip it today and take it tomorrow to try and minimize the amount of time you're going without? If that isn't viable you could go to a walk-in centre and they can give you some to last you through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Depending on the half-life of your drug could you skip it today and take it tomorrow to try and minimize the amount of time you're going without? If that isn't viable you could go to a walk-in centre and they can give you some to last you through.
    I think I'll have to skip it tonight, take it tomorrow and then try and get a prescription on Monday morning, I don't think there's a walk in place anywhere near me

Spoiler:
    Show
    why do I get so sad at night? Feeling so fat and fed up and disgusting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep, struggling
    Spoiler:
    Show
    somebody remind me why I bother fighting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    Can't sleep, struggling
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: I'm probably not the best to give positive advice just now (I'm feeling so down) but :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    Can't sleep, struggling
    Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because you're awesome and we all love you. Because you're going to be an amazing doctor. Because you CAN improve/get better. Because you ARE worth it. And most importantly.... because i said so

sorry this was kinda ****, I'm too sleep deprived to be coherent :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh for gods sake, left some files I needed on my work PC and my account was closed last night :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Home tomorrow, cannot wait to see my dog again. And just be home but mainly see my dog. The friend I'm with is brilliant but she doesn't quite understand how exhausting it is to be social and talk all the time. Sadly due to panicking about delays etc I'm going to be stuck in central London for five hours, so many people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aargh, spilt tea on my sewing! Was so close to completion, and now I have to wait for it to dry again. Consoling myself with coffee though. :drool:

(Original post by Valvopus)
    Home tomorrow, cannot wait to see my dog again. And just be home but mainly see my dog. The friend I'm with is brilliant but she doesn't quite understand how exhausting it is to be social and talk all the time. Sadly due to panicking about delays etc I'm going to be stuck in central London for five hours, so many people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :itsme: And of course you'll endeavour to see your friends who are conveniently located a train ride away? :flutter: KD on Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    Finally got a DBS certificate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Finally got a DBS certificate
    :puppyeyes: Can I has? I've been waiting two months for mines!

Is it volunteering that it's for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :puppyeyes: Can I has? I've been waiting two months for mines!

Is it volunteering that it's for?
    I waited about a month and a half for mine I believe.

I needed it for Uni to do placements with children and shizz

I think I can do other shenanigans with it too, but I haven't read into it.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't written in so long my writing is a sloppy mess. I sometimes wish I could just type everything. Seems so much easier and neater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I waited about a month and a half for mine I believe.

I needed it for Uni to do placements with children and shizz

I think I can do other shenanigans with it too, but I haven't read into it.
    Getting so impatient! :stomp:

Awesome, is it teaching-related?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Getting so impatient! :stomp:

Awesome, is it teaching-related?
    Yeah kinda, it's for teaching assistant type roles

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.