Stressed, angry and upset....
    Why ? You can always scream

ReputationRep:
    Disappointed and ill. Just received my s1 results, 56 54 61

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    Feel really sad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You shouldn't. Just think in something that make you smile normally and keep that smile. I bet your smile is so beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexanderBLopez)
    You shouldn't. Just think in something that make you smile normally and keep that smile. I bet your smile is so beautiful
    Aw thank you. I'll try and yeah it is pretty beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    Aw thank you. I'll try and yeah it is pretty beautiful!
    off course it is. I knew I wasn't wrong. Have a good evening beautiful smile ! Buenas noches !

ReputationRep:
    Perpetually low.

ReputationRep:
    quite disgusted after watching a documentary on Auschwitz

ReputationRep:
    Beyond pissed off, I want to cry my eyes out.

ReputationRep:
    I havent ate anything all day and am not going to either, I am being taken for granted by everyone I care about, my so called friends well besties are acting ****ed up. I am being set up on a “double date” with my so called friends male friend who I have never met and as if meeting this guy (although he seems alright as a person) wasnt bad enough I will be with myso called friend and her plank of a boyfriend who I dont like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    I havent ate anything all day and am not going to either, I am being taken for granted by everyone I care about, my so called friends well besties are acting ****ed up. I am being set up on a “double date” with my so called friends male friend who I have never met and as if meeting this guy (although he seems alright as a person) wasnt bad enough I will be with myso called friend and her plank of a boyfriend who I dont like.
    Am I missing something here? What's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I'm deeply sorry to hear that :console: Incidentally a workmate of mine is planning to set me up with a single girl that he knows, he was like "I might have got you a girlfriend"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Am I missing something here? What's the problem?
    My SC friend met her guy friend (they met via facebook and have been talking for around 4years) sometime either earlier this week or late last week, and was fairly mean and snappy at him as he kept trying to hug/touch her even though she has a bf of at that point a day or two days. Yesterday I spent the day with her and my god dauughter as I was teaching her how to cook carbonara, but she was constantly typing/ voice noting both of these guys, when it came to voice noting her male friend she was being a ***** in all fairness so I kept having to tell her off as I do. She was trying to match make which was pissing me off but now her guy friend who seen the pics of us on facebook (she is using my image without permission #couldsueher) now seems to like me as he has asked her if “cutie” would go out with him sometime next week or the week after, she then decided to ask for a double date but I now have the guy on my whatsapp as he asked her to send it. But I just dont appreciate how my SC friend was speaking to the guy, as there is no need to be rude like she was being, she is also incredibly rude to her bf and I also dont appreciate the fact she is trying to match make, who told you I wanted to be match made for kinda thing.

But overall the rudeness of her makes me want to slap her as there is no need, just because you have your own unknown mental health issue doesnt mean you have to be a rude obnoxious cow. I just dont wanna go nowhere, I dont like her boyfriend and I just dont want to be around the awkwardness in all fairness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ahh, I'm deeply sorry to hear that :console: Incidentally a workmate of mine is planning to set me up with a single girl that he knows, he was like "I might have got you a girlfriend"
    Thanks dude, hopefully you two will get on . So has he given you any insight into what you two will be doing/ where you will be going?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks dude, hopefully you two will get on . So has he given you any insight into what you two will be doing/ where you will be going?
    Anytime Lou :banana: Nah, not yet, I asked him on FB about what she looks like/how old she is but he hasn't responded to these particular questions yet :erm: Probably need to talk to him in person about her & when we could possibly meet up (hopefully we are compatible )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Anytime Lou :banana: Nah, not yet, I asked him on FB about what she looks like/how old she is but he hasn't responded to these particular questions yet :erm: Probably need to talk to him in person about her & when we could possibly meet up (hopefully we are compatible )
    Hopefully you will be . Your friend is keeping everything to himself lol.

ReputationRep:
    I feel bad - I've had bacon!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you will be . Your friend is keeping everything to himself lol.
    Haha yeah, but also he's dyslexic so might not be able to interpret everything that I say, hopefully he hasn't forgot about it aha Even if me & that girl aren't compatible we could still stay friends anyway, we'll see

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.