Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One of their midfielders definitely going this summer then, we should be all over it if it's Vidal

ReputationRep:
    United are way better than Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Khedira gone to Juve. Shame.
    I wouldnt want khedira now as he gets injured frequently and is losing pace. Even if we did buy him i could only see him as a sub

ReputationRep:
    Baffled why anyone would contemplate keeping Podolski. 1 goal in 17 for a guy who people imagines just hammers them in. That was in a league that had the highest goals tally of all the big league in Europe, read it's easy to score goals in serie A.

Rather kaba diawara.

Either send him to koln or keep him for the u21. He doesn't deserve a place in the 25.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    One of their midfielders definitely going this summer then, we should be all over it if it's Vidal
    I doubt any of them will be allowed to leave. Pirlo is off. They're rolling in that CL money so no reason on Juve part to burst moves. Silly money will talk but we ain't no oligarchski fc.

ReputationRep:
    If there's anything to describe Podolski, it's "country over club". I don't think he's made any significant impact at any club he's been at, apart from Cologne

ReputationRep:
    I dislike poldi but boy could score in a cup game and then some

ReputationRep:
    Bottom line - Poldi, Diaby, Campbell, Sanogo, Flamini - should all be off tbh.

What's the point of keeping a guy on 100k a week just to maybe score a blinder in a cup game or as a sub when we're already 2-0 up against lower league opposition? Totally pointless. The money could be much better spent on wages for a player we actually need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Bottom line - Poldi, Diaby, Campbell, Sanogo, Flamini - should all be off tbh.

What's the point of keeping a guy on 100k a week just to maybe score a blinder in a cup game or as a sub when we're already 2-0 up against lower league opposition? Totally pointless. The money could be much better spent on wages for a player we actually need.
    Hard to say but Rosicky maybe aswell, feel for the lad as he's a sick playermaker but gets no gametime at Arsenal.

I think our youth players (I. Hayden, Maitland-Niles) need to be loaned out, whatever happened to Ryo Miyaichi anyway? Wasn't he loaned out to FC Twente in the dutch league?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Hard to say but Rosicky maybe aswell, feel for the lad as he's a sick playermaker but gets no gametime at Arsenal.

I think our youth players (I. Hayden, Maitland-Niles) need to be loaned out, whatever happened to Ryo Miyaichi anyway? Wasn't he loaned out to FC Twente in the dutch league?
    Rosicky and Arteta are both experienced players who are worth keeping for sqyad depth and for their experience off as well as on the pitch, imo.

Forgot all about Ryo too! Transfrmarkt says his contract is up in 2016 so hopefully we'll be rid of him soon too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Might be Juve trying to use Pirlo less, the way Barca brought Rakitic in for Xavi.

(Original post by wazza98)
    I wouldnt want khedira now as he gets injured frequently and is losing pace. Even if we did buy him i could only see him as a sub
    That's all we need in that role, someone to use alongside or in place of Coquelin.

ReputationRep:

Apparently we've got 70mil to spend which is quite tasty especially seeing as we wont really need to be spending on squad players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)

Apparently we've got 70mil to spend which is quite tasty especially seeing as we wont really need to be spending on squad players.
    Pains me to mention Rosicky tbh as I rate him

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10306825.html

ReputationRep:
    Pains me to mention Rosicky tbh as I rate him

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10306825.html
    standard media twisting his words, he's always said he loves arsenal and wants to stay even if he doesn't start because he owes it to arsene. doesn't seem like the guy to snake us either, easily the most likeable guy at the club imo.

ReputationRep:
    How are people wanting Podolski at the club? Got one goal in a league where a 40 year old is top scorer ffs. If Messi was in Serie A he would get triple figures ffs.

Guy's finished at Arsenal. He's not better than Alexis, Welbeck, Theo, Ox, or any of our other wide playing midfielders.

ReputationRep:
    Rosicky is a saint, everyone at the club loves him. Loyal and talented. Massively underrated due to his injuries, he never really had the career he could have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    How are people wanting Podolski at the club? Got one goal in a league where a 40 year old is top scorer ffs. If Messi was in Serie A he would get triple figures ffs.

Guy's finished at Arsenal. He's not better than Alexis, Welbeck, Theo, Ox, or any of our other wide playing midfielders.
    TBF, Luca Toni must have sold his soul to the devil because he is regularly one of the top scorers in Serie A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    TBF, Luca Toni must have sold his soul to the devil because he is regularly one of the top scorers in Serie A.
    Italian players just get better with age, it's ridiculous that players like Toni and Di Natale are still banging them with how old they are. I reckon if players like Darmian fulfil their potential they'll be playing for another 15 years.

ReputationRep:
    Welbz is dat guy.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ChrisWolff)
    Italian players just get better with age, it's ridiculous that players like Toni and Di Natale are still banging them with how old they are. I reckon if players like Darmian fulfil their potential they'll be playing for another 15 years.
    I swear Buffon and Pirlo have been 32 for about 10 years as well....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.