Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Roughly how many weeks is the physiotherapy degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, could anyone who has had a Birmingham interview let me know what its like? I have no offers as of yet and so am worrying about this one as could be my last shot. Obviously I know you cannot tell all details but any info on the structure of the day and what the individual task is like would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwendavies)
    Roughly how many weeks is the physiotherapy degree?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    37 per year i think.

ReputationRep:
    Mature student here! Already had interviews at Kings, St Georges (MSc) and Salford. I got declined from Cardiff, Birmingham and Salford (post interview), still waiting on the other two.

For those who had MMIs at St Georges and Kings, have you noticed the differences in their approaches?

ReputationRep:
    If I haven't heard from Sheffield Hallam at all yet can I expect to receive an interview invite? Or will it be too late now and should I just be expecting a rejection. Someone on here said they have an invite to interview for April but that was a couple of weeks ago and I am getting more doubtful that there will be another interview date. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizabethy26)
    Hey, could anyone who has had a Birmingham interview let me know what its like? I have no offers as of yet and so am worrying about this one as could be my last shot. Obviously I know you cannot tell all details but any info on the structure of the day and what the individual task is like would be greatly appreciated!
    Hi. Don't worry about the task its fine. Common sense and staying relaxed will get you through. You've got to the interview stage which is an achievement in itself so they like what they've seen upto now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maverick-01)
    If I haven't heard from Sheffield Hallam at all yet can I expect to receive an interview invite? Or will it be too late now and should I just be expecting a rejection. Someone on here said they have an invite to interview for April but that was a couple of weeks ago and I am getting more doubtful that there will be another interview date. :/
    They told me that the last set of interview is on the 7th April.
    They would probably have interview openings if they have spaces for clearing, but tbh I highly doubt it with the amount of applicants this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msiapt)
    They told me that the last set of interview is on the 7th April.
    They would probably have interview openings if they have spaces for clearing, but tbh I highly doubt it with the amount of applicants this year.

I won't be looking at clearing because I have unconditional offers from other unis but Sheffield is my first choice. So you reckon they'll have given out all their interview offers by now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizabethy26)
    Pretty relaxed! Just be confident and yourself and you'll be fine! I got an offer from them this week

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Got an unconditional offer
    Wow! Mine's conditional but looking achievable so far, so will hopefully see you in September

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else is doing psychology as their science a level? Doing both as and a2 exams this year 😬

ReputationRep:
    aaaah is anyone still waiting to hear back from Cardiff/Birmingham post interview or anyone have an offer from them???

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am an international student. I have applied for UEA, Oxford Brookes, Keele, huddersfield and Man Met. I am a bit worried now as I still haven't heard anything from 3/5 of them...

Btw UEA interviews are in multi mini but I wonder how would it be like if they are interviewing through skype for international students?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Got an unconditional offer
    Wow that fab- well done! If you don't mind me asking, are you a gap year/mature student, or a school leaver?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LJD-9)
    aaaah is anyone still waiting to hear back from Cardiff/Birmingham post interview or anyone have an offer from them???
    I have an offer from Birmingham which I got about 9 days after my interview at the beginning of March. I have a friend who had interview at Cardiff in December and still not heard anything yet. I think if you're in the maybe pile you find out after the last interviews are done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Wow that fab- well done! If you don't mind me asking, are you a gap year/mature student, or a school leaver?
    Gap year applicant

ReputationRep:
    Anybody heard from UEA? I applied kings, nottingham, liverpool, brighton and uea. Only realized I made the most retarded application ever in my life. Got rejected by 3 of them, still waiting for nottingham (I know they will not be offering) and UEA (had an interview). Applying for Keele in extra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicapch97)
    Hi I am an international student. I have applied for UEA, Oxford Brookes, Keele, huddersfield and Man Met. I am a bit worried now as I still haven't heard anything from 3/5 of them...

Btw UEA interviews are in multi mini but I wonder how would it be like if they are interviewing through skype for international students?
    Had a MMI with UEA. They said cant make further decisions after the interview. Not sure whether they do skype. But I know that Keele do interview students through Skype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physio8)
    Anyone know when the last Cardiff or UEA interviews are?
    Last UEA interviews should be around end of this month. They are make all final decisions before April.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleCCH)
    Anybody heard from UEA? I applied kings, nottingham, liverpool, brighton and uea. Only realized I made the most retarded application ever in my life. Got rejected by 3 of them, still waiting for nottingham (I know they will not be offering) and UEA (had an interview). Applying for Keele in extra.
    I'm pretty sure keele isn't in extra

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.