Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In retrospect, spurs beat them 4-1 too, so it's not that impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Spurs were at home though. This is 4-1 at the Etihad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Yh but not at the Etihad, last time City got thrashed this hard at home was against Arsenal I think?

ReputationRep:
    That first half is probably the best we've played since the 5-1 against Arsenal.

Firmino is going to be one of the best players in the league, and Coutinho already is. Our possession play and movement is better than I've ever seen.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    LOL @ the guy swearing on Sky Sports
    Sounded like Joe Hart.

ReputationRep:
    So Klopp joined mid season at a struggling club with no money to spend and he's just beaten City and Chelsea away.

What a bloody genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Yh but not at the Etihad, last time City got thrashed this hard at home was against Arsenal I think?
    Don't think it ever matters if they're home or not, considering they hardly fill their seats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Don't think it ever matters if they're home or not, considering they hardly fill their seats
    I'm not sure Arsenal fans are in a position to make fun of the atmosphere elsewhere.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    LOL @ the guy swearing on Sky Sports
    You do realise that was Joe Hart right?

(Original post by AR_95)
    Maybe not but they still create more of an atmosphere than Arsenal ever do

ReputationRep:
    Lallana looking like the league-leading player he was at Soton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You do realise that was Joe Hart right?
    Lol I just thought it was a City fan

I do feel for him though.
    He played an amazing game yet still conceded 4 goals.

What can he do?

ReputationRep:
    Milner - Kolo - Can - Lucas

what a ****ing midfield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    That first half is probably the best we've played since the 5-1 against Arsenal.

Firmino is going to be one of the best players in the league, and Coutinho already is. Our possession play and movement is better than I've ever seen.
    Klopp magic!

ReputationRep:
    Please forgive my below par paint skillz... I just had to.

Name:  pelliglol.png
Views: 49
Size:  242.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    You know what I love so much about this game?

How anonymous Sterling was
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You know what I love so much about this game?

How anonymous Sterling was
    This made me laugh

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldChat/s...44909547929601

ReputationRep:
    Still 6 points outside the top 4 but pleasing to have beat Chelsea and Man City away from home.

We have a winnable run until January now. Lot of games thick and fast and no doubt we'll struggle since teams will sit back but I'm optimistic.

ReputationRep:
    Lets not get too gassed though, City were dire as was Chelsea. Palace (although they are our bogey team) proved that cracks are still there but there is progress in the team.

We have an easier fixture list from now on but in those games teams usually park the bus against us, which is where we really struggle the most as we won't be afforded the space given from City.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Still 6 points outside the top 4 but pleasing to have beat Chelsea and Man City away from home.

We have a winnable run until January now. Lot of games thick and fast and no doubt we'll struggle since teams will sit back but I'm optimistic.
    We have a big gap to pull back but if you consider the fixtures we've played, things are looking good.

Leicester have some challenges to cons that we've already faced so we'll see his things stand come the January transfer window
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

Seriously though, a great win and it'll hopefully push us onto a winning run. If we can get close to Top 4 by January and bring in some quality, the Top 4's there for the taking imo.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.