Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Law Offers for 2016? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im so scared because my LNAT score is 26 and i dont know if im gonna get into kings or not. The score gives me hope, but at the same time, i know im around the borderline...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sop10)
    It was well-founded.. I'd written only slightly over 300 words. Where else did you apply to?
    KCL LSE and Durham! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebeonso)
    KCL LSE and Durham! How about you?
    KCL, DURHAM, Nottingham, and QMUL. I've got offers from the last two. Have you heard back from any? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sop10)
    KCL, DURHAM, Nottingham, and QMUL. I've got offers from the last two. Have you heard back from any? :/
    Not a thing except rejection from UCL
    But it is probably because I am an international applicant from Hong Kong and I submitted my application rather late (Dec 1)

Congrats to you though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfradkin)
    imo no point
    i was predicted A*A*A*A
    I also want to email them and ask about my application. I got 21 on the lnat which is below average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfradkin)
    thats unusual, i already got my bristol offer with just AABC at AS
    Yeah, not sure how they process their applications but I'm guessing I'll have a response soon enough since the deadline's past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexandra48)
    I got 23 as well and I haven't been rejected from UCL yet, but I've seen lots of people on here rejected a while ago with scores of 27+ so I'm not sure why I haven't heard/been rejected yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same tbh, when did you apply/what were your AS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppycharlotte)
    They said the average for this year was 23.3 and I got 23, I applied back in October so should I expect rejections from UCL and Nottingham??
    What's your predicted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddiemarques)
    What's your predicted?
    A*A*A*

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on Bristol and Nottingham, applied October and did LNAT in November with my score being 22, should I be hopeful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoebeonso)
    Not a thing except rejection from UCL
    But it is probably because I am an international applicant from Hong Kong and I submitted my application rather late (Dec 1)

Congrats to you though!
    I'm an international applicant also! From Cambodia. Well there's no need to worry. I applied even earlier: nov 9. Where are your igcses and predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvetgh0st)
    Still waiting on Bristol and Nottingham, applied October and did LNAT in November with my score being 22, should I be hopeful?
    I'm in the same position with my LNAT score being significantly lower than yours. I'd say you have more hope than I do lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fabruttledge)
    I'm in the same position with my LNAT score being significantly lower than yours. I'd say you have more hope than I do lol
    Aw no hope we both get offers! My AS grades are only ABCC though and my school never told us what our predicted grades were so very unsure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppycharlotte)
    Same tbh, when did you apply/what were your AS?
    I applied early December and I'm from Scotland so we do Highers then Advanced Highers, I got AAAAB for higher which is the AS equivalent I think. What did you get?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Velvetgh0st)
    waiting on Nottingham too with the same LNAT score!! hope it works out for you 💪🏽🎉

ReputationRep:
    Just found out my LNAT score, I have 26! I'm pretty proud of this as I'm an international student and I've only been learning English for 4 years, so to get a score above average is an achievement for me! Anyone know if this will be good enough for Glasgow/anyone accepted and with what score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by larademets)
    Just found out my LNAT score, I have 26! I'm pretty proud of this as I'm an international student and I've only been learning English for 4 years, so to get a score above average is an achievement for me! Anyone know if this will be good enough for Glasgow/anyone accepted and with what score?
    I got Glasgow a couple of weeks ago and i got 28

ReputationRep:
    I applied to UCL, Kings, Queen Mary, SOAS and Westminster. I got "application received" emails from Kings, QM, SOAS and Westminster but nothing from UCL. Is this normal? The majority of my friends that applied recieved portal log in's but they didnt apply for Law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconwoo)
    I got Glasgow a couple of weeks ago and i got 28
    Well done with 28 - great score. Was your offer unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lks97)
    waiting on Nottingham too with the same LNAT score!! hope it works out for you 💪🏽🎉
    Thank you, you too!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.