FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :rofl: Haha, amazing originality! Actually, I started listening to it after I replied to the last post I'm up to Pride now
    Awesome That was the first Echo and the Bunnymen song I ever heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Awesome That was the first Echo and the Bunnymen song I ever heard
    Haha, did you get a chance to listen to the song I sent you in the VM? (Don't think you'll like them, but I'm just curious ) Ooh cool! I'm at Monkeys now

ReputationRep:
    Haha, did you get a chance to listen to the song I sent you in the VM? (Don't think you'll like them, but I'm just curious ) Ooh cool! I'm at Monkeys now
    No, but I assure you I will and I will reply to it. Cool

Interesting random fact - the chorus "kemon" is monkey in pig latin That's what I read somewhere before

Although I just had a Google search about it and I'm not sure if it is It just sounds cool though haha.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I assure you I will and I will reply to it. Cool

Interesting random fact - the chorus "kemon" is monkey in pig latin That's what I read somewhere before

Although I just had a Google search about it and I'm not sure if it is It just sounds cool though haha.
    Ohh, take your time with it OK, I look forward to that // (<----that's what I normally do in exams for a new line if I don't do it beforehand so that'll basically mean 'new line' for the purpose of TSR posts ) Cool! Haha yeah I though pig latin was putting the first letter at the end but yeah, it does sound cool // // Haha in Crocodiles I nearly laughed when (ooooh Villier's Terrace is on! :excited:) he says "you gotta look tall" - I'm short :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, take your time with it OK, I look forward to that // (<----that's what I normally do in exams for a new line if I don't do it beforehand so that'll basically mean 'new line' for the purpose of TSR posts ) Cool! Haha yeah I though pig latin was putting the first letter at the end but yeah, it does sound cool // // Haha in Crocodiles I nearly laughed when (ooooh Villier's Terrace is on! :excited:) he says "you gotta look tall" - I'm short :rofl:
    :lol: Okie dokie XD

Crocodiles is an awesome song It's great on the album but it's 100X better when they do it live! It's also cool how it syncs right into the opening note of Crocodiles after Monkeys finishes. Also, that bass on Crocodiles, insane XD

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Okie dokie XD

Crocodiles is an awesome song It's great on the album but it's 100X better when they do it live! It's also cool how it syncs right into the opening note of Crocodiles after Monkeys finishes. Also, that bass on Crocodiles, insane XD
    Yeah Indeed it is! I see...I shall have to listen/ watch a live video of it then Oooh that does sound awesome! Haha yup! :ahee: That piano bit in Happy Death Man near the end sounds like there's a cat trampling on the keys

(Original post by saraxh)
    I think i'm either going to the Canary Islands or Morocco.
    WoopWoop!!
    I bet your excited for that then! You'll have to inform us to which you do go to!
    Where's your preferred option?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    WoopWoop!!
    I bet your excited for that then! You'll have to inform us to which you do go to!
    Where's your preferred option?
    Canary Islands

I just checked how much Jet skiing costs. I think it's around 50 euros.
    Scuba diving is not a bad price too. All I've ever wanted to do is cliff dive. I'm scared to

Canary Islands

I just checked how much Jet skiing costs. I think it's around 50 euros.
    Scuba diving is not a bad price too. All I've ever wanted to do was cliff dive. I'm scared to
    Woop! Which one?

Yeah that sounds accurate! Just double check how old you have to be though. Because I wanted to do it when i went there but I had to be 18 and therefore couldn't (I wasn't 18 at the time).
    Scuba diving will be awesome! You'll love that! Perhaps take an underwater camera with you too?
    Aww! Well no ones gonna force you to do it!

ReputationRep:
    Woop! Which one?

Yeah that sounds accurate! Just double check how old you have to be though. Because I wanted to do it when i went there but I had to be 18 and therefore couldn't (I wasn't 18 at the time).
    Scuba diving will be awesome! You'll love that! Perhaps take an underwater camera with you too?
    Aww! Well no ones gonna force you to do it!
    Gran Canaria
    The website doesn't say how old you have to be. I might email them.

Not doing parasailing(way too scary)
    I think I might go on a dolphin spotting cruise. It's surprisingly cheap. I love dolphins

ReputationRep:
    FireFreezer77

Someone tried to scam my family with a tour operator lol
    I Spied on where the company is located :rofl: I found the location and it said a school was located there rather than the tour company omg

ReputationRep:
    Back in England!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Back in England!
    Yaaaay

You enjoy the trip?? Last performance go well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Yaaaay
    You enjoy the trip?? Last performance go well?
    was amazing!It went well but we did it outside so we had to peg down our music from falling in the wind!When we were being clapped our music fell of the stand :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    was amazing!It went well but we did it outside so we had to peg down our music from falling in the wind!When we were being clapped our music fell of the stand :rofl:
    Oh wow that doesn't sound fun :rofl:

What instrument is it you play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Oh wow that doesn't sound fun :rofl:

What instrument is it you play?
    it was really funny tho
    :nopity:

Gran Canaria
    The website doesn't say how old you have to be. I might email them.

Not doing parasailing(way too scary)
    I think I might go on a dolphin spotting cruise. It's surprisingly cheap. I love dolphins
    Ah the best one!
    Ah yeah id do that, just to make sure!

Aw no! Parasailing looks like good fun! Not as scary as cliff diving!!
    Well thats perfect for you then! Absolutely do that! Can you swim with them there at all?

FireFreezer77

Someone tried to scam my family with a tour operator lol
    I Spied on where the company is located :rofl: I found the location and it said a school was located there rather than the tour company omg
    OMGGGG!!! Damn scammers!
    Well done for realizing though and not getting scammed!
    But thats not a great thing to have happen!
    Oh wow! Damn kids eh!

Back in England!
    Youre supposed to be at Hockenheim!!!!
    But were all glad youre back!

Btw, can you explain this Pinturillo business to me please!? Freezer is intrigued!

ReputationRep:
    Youre supposed to be at Hockenheim!!!!
    But were all glad youre back!
    Btw, can you explain this Pinturillo business to me please!? Freezer is intrigued!
    :ashamed: sorry Freezer but they didn't accept my ticket to get in Name:  ticket.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  16.5 KB
    Cue excellent explinashun in da spoila:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Go towww.pinturillo2.comClick on Union Jack (English setting)Click "I am registered", enter a nickname (preferably your TSR username so we know whos shrekking us out (obvs u )Then click on "private room"Someone will have given a room no and code which u enter on this pageHope this helped, you can test it out if you want There is also an app for this but its (imo) not as easy to draw on (not as many colours as well (we like colours XD ))
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Its like interactive pictionary, you get given a word on the screen and have to draw it for others to guess (you get 5 points for every person who guesses it from your drawing so you have to do it well )Then someone else will draw and you guess, by typing in the chat, what the word is that they are drawing?Understand? If not, drop me a message and if you're not up for it, just drop me anther and I'll take u out of tag list :emo:Cheese:ahee:

:ashamed: sorry Freezer but they didn't accept my ticket to get in Name:  ticket.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  16.5 KB
    Cue excellent explinashun in da spoila:
    Noooo!!!! They must accept your ticket!

Rosberg is quickest in practice i think youll find!

No worries!

Dat xplanatiom tho! Sik!

That sounds rather simple then!
    I has downloaded da app as i have no usage of laptops and my internet browsers are rubbish!
    App ftw!!
    Bur yeah id like to test it before the hardcore **** goes down!
    And to make sure it works of course!
    Yeah i understand that!
    Bring it on! My drawing skillz are da best (or not )

ReputationRep:
    Noooo!!!! They must accept your ticket!
    Rosberg is quickest in practice i think youll find!
    No worries!
    Dat xplanatiom tho! Sik!
    That sounds rather simple then!
    I has downloaded da app as i have no usage of laptops and my internet browsers are rubbish!
    App ftw!!
    Bur yeah id like to test it before the hardcore **** goes down!
    And to make sure it works of course!
    Yeah i understand that!
    Bring it on! My drawing skillz are da best (or not )
    ikr
    well shet
    lol i new ud likit
    it is :yep:
    stay online, I'll make a game just before 10 I think!So excited! I'll make sure I tag u!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.