Leeds and Reading Festivals 2009 Watch

cabbaman98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I suppose the upside to me thinking it's a terrible line-up, is that there aren't many clashes.
Melting Sugar.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Indeed
innerpartysystem
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Jack Penate is playing.

Friday at Reading apparently, presumably will be on the NME somewhere.
futuremarkets
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My only clash is that Dananananaykroyd might overlap with The Ghost of a Thousand, but until the stage times and dates for the Carling Tent is announced I can't judge.
eddymaine
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i wasn't going to see bloc party this year but after seeing their glasto performance last night i think i might have to
redorange7
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by eddymaine)
i wasn't going to see bloc party this year but after seeing their glasto performance last night i think i might have to
same, i was debating on whether to see them or not but i saw them on bbc3 last and they were really good

anyone know if enter shikari clash with you me at six?
innerpartysystem
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by redorange7)
same, i was debating on whether to see them or not but i saw them on bbc3 last and they were really good

anyone know if enter shikari clash with you me at six?
I'm reasonably confident they will be near immediately after each other (can't actually remember which is first but remember looking for myself, as it would be a pretty foolish clash given they have similar fans).
Less_then_zero
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by eddymaine)
Every year i've benn bloc party have played and i've never seen them, i'm going to this year hopefully always want to see them just end up getting sidetracked
redorange7
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by innerpartysystem)
I'm reasonably confident they will be near immediately after each other (can't actually remember which is first but remember looking for myself, as it would be a pretty foolish clash given they have similar fans).
yeahh it would be stupid, if they did clash i wouldnt know who to choose!

oohhh im excited!
Ryarn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Last year i thought bloc party were really pretty average but i'm hoping for better things this year, with the improved sound hopefully, and them being later on in the day.
nicoking
Report 9 years ago
Bloc Party is such an average booking. Sure, I like them but what's the point in them playing again? I think they'll have played 4 of the 5 years I've been now, with their 2005 NME headline set the best of the lot. Last year I thought they were decidedly average and the new stuff doesn't impress me all that much. I think I'll give them a miss this time round.
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll go and see Bloc Party as I haven't seen them at Reading yet :o:
eddymaine
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
well i've just been informed bloc party will probably clash with MSTRKRFT so i dunno if i can see them now
assmaster
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Bloc Party will be sickkkkk live.

Can't. Wait.
Danielllll
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Might have to go see Florence and the machine after that Glasto set. Unreal.
Flossy_
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ryarn)
Last year i thought bloc party were really pretty average but i'm hoping for better things this year, with the improved sound hopefully, and them being later on in the day.

they are on at the same time as last year i'm afraid, possibly half an hour earlier if Radiohead get the 2 hour slot
Ryarn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Flossy_)
they are on at the same time as last year i'm afraid, possibly half an hour earlier if Radiohead get the 2 hour slot
oh right, seemed like they were further up this year! Guess i can only hope for better sound then
luuucyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
IM SO EXCITED FOR FESTIVAL!
AND I DONT HAVE TO CAMP :woo:
Melting Sugar.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
but camping is one of the best parts!
luuucyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i haate camping so much. cold, no bed, no shower :|
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise