And Natasha

(pretty much all the girls this year (apart from Felicity :love:
but alas she is no more))
TobeTheHero
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Glad Edna is gone, she sounded too robotic and static.
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was so surprised the You're Fired programme didn't have a montage of Vincent saying 'sure'!
u4m1r
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
I was so surprised the You're Fired programme didn't have a montage of Vincent saying 'sure'!
Tell me about it, its a shambles.
Magical Moogles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I said it at the start, I think Helen is going to win. I don't know why, because I think there are some stronger candidates in this series...I just have a feeling.

Saying that I normally wrong with this sort of stuff
kuroshokora
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Magical Moogles)
I said it at the start, I think Helen is going to win. I don't know why, because I think there are some stronger candidates in this series...I just have a feeling.

Saying that I normally wrong with this sort of stuff
I had that feeling too, I don't know why...

But I'm still crossing my fingers for Tom :heart:
JollyJelly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone else love Tom's notbook?

It would be cool if he won, but in all honesty I don't think he's the strongest candidate
emmanottinghil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I kind of think it might be Suzie because although she can be a bit hectoring and snippy, she has shown herself to be the smartest overall in different situations - she often knows what to do but she doesn't always get listened to. Yes, she is the youngest but Lord S seems to like that about her.
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Finally iplayered it!

Not enough topless Jim in hot tub time for my liking :sadnod:
derp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
Being nice in business can work (Karren Brady for example)
Ahaha that's all part of her evil mastermind plan. She's all like "ooh look at me I'm a non-*****y woman in a high-powered business job women women women power" but then when anyone dares talk to her in a way which brings up her womanhood she's like "hoowwwww dare you I am a business person not a woman" and then flashes her short skirt at them. She drives me to drink

I loved Edna on You're Fired, thought she came over great.

HOW is Zoe at all attractive. I don't get it.

Arlene was a douchebag on You're Fired
JmJtr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
After just finally watching it i cannot began to describe how much i hate Zoe at this moment. What a *****. Shes even made me start liking Suzie abit who i didnt really before.

Sugar's making me not want to watch anymore cause it feels like hes knowingly not firing the right people sometimes.
Reformed2010
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JmJtr)
After just finally watching it i cannot began to describe how much i hate Zoe at this moment. What a *****. Shes even made me start liking Suzie abit who i didnt really before.

Sugar's making me not want to watch anymore cause it feels like hes knowingly not firing the right people sometimes.
I agree she has the most annoying expression on face I've seen. Come on now, a product manager that bursts into tears after making a mistake? who the heck needs some one like that. On top of this, she just rambles and stumbles through communication. I don't if that is nerves or just her unique way of speaking, but it is so frustrating to watch and listen too. Plus she enjoys passive aggressive behaviour especially towards Suzie. Its very nasty to watch, observe the Zoe face.

Don't you just want to smack it with a frying pan?
Faith01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Reformed2010)
I agree she has the most annoying expression on face I've seen. Come on now, a product manager that bursts into tears after making a mistake? who the heck needs some one like that. On top of this, she just rambles and stumbles through communication. I don't if that is nerves or just her unique way of speaking, but it is so frustrating to watch and listen too. Plus she enjoys passive aggressive behaviour especially towards Suzie. Its very nasty to watch, observe the Zoe face.

Don't you just want to smack it with a frying pan?
Her face on that pic already looked as if she has been hit with a frying pan I agree with you Zoe OUT! I really don't know what Glenn sees in her since they are couple now.
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Faith01)
Her face on that pic already looked as if she has been hit with a frying pan I agree with you Zoe OUT! I really don't know what Glenn sees in her since they are couple now.
Maybe she wins & he wants to mooch off Big Al's investment.
JAZZA007
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Edna was kick ass on Your Fired! Zoe is going to be next on the seat next to Dara O'Brein
F1's Finest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ideally i want in the boardroom next time, Jim, Zoe and Susan, the reason is because they both want to kick zoe out and plus as we saw jim fight his corner 2 weeks ago in the cat/dog food project. Jim would destroy Zoe easily verbally and Susan will get her back on Zoe
*Darcie*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by flowermaster91)
also :sexface:

no one will ever be as fit as alex :daydreaming:
Eww...such a punchable face. I was so happy when Lee McQueen beat him in the final.
derp
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Darcie*)
Eww...such a punchable face. I was so happy when Lee McQueen beat him in the final.
Definitely, definitely agree. Another punchable face:

tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Faith01)
I really don't know what Glenn sees in her since they are couple now.
Wait what?
InvisibleGInger
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
No. Jim should go off with BookWormShanti ... and I get Tom.
I'm sorry but Tom and Jim compliment each other perfectly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (302)
37.47%
No - but I will (61)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (383)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed