Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunako T-T)
    Hi have you heard anything from the Leicester uni or the other universities?
    Not heard from Leicester yet, rejected from the others. How about u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unnati212)
    Not heard from Leicester yet, rejected from the others. How about u?
    Still waiting from all 4 universities!! I am starting to worry about it now but still hoping something good may come out of it.

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting from all 4 universities!! I am starting to worry about it now but still hoping something good may come out of it.
    Hopefully you hear something from Leicester!!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you hear something from Leicester!!
    Where else have you applied? Yeh hopefully, I also applied abroad and I have an interview this week so I'm happy

ReputationRep:
    Where else have you applied? Yeh hopefully, I also applied abroad and I have an interview this week so I'm happy
    I have applied to leicester, Kings, Leed and Aberdeen. Where about abroad have u applied? I was thinking of doing that but didn't have the heart to go ahead with it. Congrats I am happy for u

ReputationRep:
    I have applied to leicester, Kings, Leed and Aberdeen. Where about abroad have u applied? I was thinking of doing that but didn't have the heart to go ahead with it. Congrats I am happy for u

Thank you I've applied to St Georges University, Grenada. Google it! Fingers crossed you hear something soon.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I've applied to St Georges University, Grenada. Google it! Fingers crossed you hear something soon.
    Thanks I will and hey good luck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avec_Amour)
    Has anyone received any interview invites today? I think it'll be a rejection for me, even with extenuating circumstances and a score of 56/60, 30 for academics and 26 for UKCAT, my chances of being invited to interview seem very slim
    Don't you worry about that I have same score no extenuating circumstances and I got an interview on December so I'd say never lose hope best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joycee)
    Don't you worry about that I have same score no extenuating circumstances and I got an interview on December so I'd say never lose hope best of luck
    Oh wow, congrats for getting an interview! I hope it went well

You have given me some hope I must say, thank you! It's just that it's getting so late in the interviewing process, and people have already started to receive interview invites for February, that's why I'm starting to lose hope! I guess I'll just have to be a bit more patient and hope for the best

(Original post by Amee2)
      Hi guys, by any chance does anyone know whether any of the interviewers have read our personal statements? Also, for those that need to take in certified copies of their A-level certificates, did you just get your school to write on them to confirm they're legit or what? My school doesnt know what they're supposed to do with them :/ Thanks in advance
      No one will be able to answer the personal statement question we had to sign a contract. And a signature or a stamp or anything is good enough certification

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Could anyone remind me how to calculate the pre interview score? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Scholes04)
      Could anyone remind me how to calculate the pre interview score? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/msc...ug13incSJT.pdf

ReputationRep:
      Has anyone had an offer that was interview on the 13th yet??

ReputationRep:
      Hey everyone!!! Been stalking this for a while now and had to join as the wait is killing me. I really hope I get a reply soon, feel like I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown! lol

ReputationRep:
      Bit off topic, but does anyone know the expected completion date for the new medical building? I'd like to have an idea of what is going on for my interview! they are a bit vague online!

ReputationRep:
      Hi does anyone know whether the A101 and A100 applicants are interviewed together or separately? Thanks

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LiSpi)
      Bit off topic, but does anyone know the expected completion date for the new medical building? I'd like to have an idea of what is going on for my interview! they are a bit vague online!
      When we attended the Open Day they implied that it would be ready in time for the 2015 intake of students...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by medapp123)
      Hey everyone!!! Been stalking this for a while now and had to join as the wait is killing me. I really hope I get a reply soon, feel like I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown! lol
      Hi there - I know exactly how you feel! The wait is painful, but I guess we just have to be patient and hope for the best! Good luck with your application, hope you hear soon

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dr Gin)
      When we attended the Open Day they implied that it would be ready in time for the 2015 intake of students...

Fab thank you!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by h3isenberg)
      People who were interviewed the 11th, 12th and 13th have received offers. No news on 16th and 17th though, yet...
      I called them today and asked if offers for December batch are over, they said they'll be giving out offers from now till end of March and so December ppl who haven't heard yet could still expect a response soon.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.