Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Brentford are getting a bit carried away now. Bet janga is loving it though!

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield Wednesday to beat Huddersfield

Blackburn/Leeds Draw

Charlton/Millwall Draw

Bournemouth/Ipswich Draw

Birmingham to beat Rotherham

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm more offended by Whelan's use of "Chinaman" than "chink", I doubt anyone would like to be called "Englandman", "Franceman", "Germanyman", "Spainman", "Americaman" etc.

ReputationRep:
    Watched Brentford v Fulham yesterday. Cracking last 15 minutes! Feel a bit for Fulham though...

Really? We were by far the better team in the first half and for the final twenty minutes. Even when they had a spell early in the second half I thought it was fairly even. We fully deserved the win.

I am definitely getting a bit carried away! We're starting to break out the promotion chants again which is probably a bit confident...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Currently watching the Yorkshire derby, it's usually a good game between Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday, I can remember the time Jordan Rhodes scored 4 a few years back when the two sides drew 4 all.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Couple of decent games last night - Brentford were really impressive in the last fifteen minutes. They gave it their all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    Brentford are getting a bit carried away now. Bet janga is loving it though!
    And they are getting a new stadium soon

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling confident for today against Derby. Angela, Abdi, Gomes and Vydra all not playing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Somehow Huddersfield came away with a point after Sheffield Wednesday battered their goal late on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Sheffield Wednesday to beat Huddersfield

Blackburn/Leeds Draw

Charlton/Millwall Draw

Bournemouth/Ipswich Draw

Birmingham to beat Rotherham

:moon:
    Well....****

(Original post by Rock Fan)
    Somehow Huddersfield came away with a point after Sheffield Wednesday battered their goal late on.
    That result rather ruined my acca before it even got started
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Well....****

That result rather ruined my acca before it even got started
    Oh dear bad start before we even got going this weekend, Wednesday should have won
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    MK up to 4th - 6 points off top with 3 games in hand...

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere Billy McKinlay is having the time of his life watching us go downhill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Watford were playing the most in form team though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If there is one thing i've learnt, its never bet on my beloved Wednesday. They disappoint on the pitch and in the bookies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy since our Gary has been in charge it's been great
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nixonsjellybeans)
    If there is one thing i've learnt, its never bet on my beloved Wednesday. They disappoint on the pitch and in the bookies.
    They were really unlucky not to score a couple today, sums their luck up at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    It's worth watching the Football League Show tonight just to see our two goals. Absolutely superb stuff and still top of the league

ReputationRep:
    Humbling result for us, we need to get back to defending how we were before the last 8 games and sharpish. Apparently Forest played well second half so fairs if that's the case.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 20, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.