Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley5135)
    Well good luck :-). I was so nervous but everyone was so nice and it was very relaxed, I am sure you'll be fine. I hate the waiting! I have another interview at Herts in March. Where is your interview? Have you applied for any other uni's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have had all interview invites for my choices - Derby Bedfordshire Anglia Ruskin Greenwich and Suffolk but I had to turn Suffolk down. I haven't attended any of them yet, my first one is Monday at Derby what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, I have attended an interview for Beds and my interview for Hertfordshire is in march. Bedfordshire is my first choice, the waiting is awful, hope I get an answer from Beds before April I have heard that they sometimes let people know in March.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EloiseN9)
    Update:

Kings: conditional (firm)
    LSBU: conditional (insure)
    Bucks: conditional
    York: waiting
    Nottingham: unsuccessful

Has any one else received offers from these?
    Congratulations! Just wondering how long it took Kings to get back to you after interview?

ReputationRep:
    what are the reforms the government is planning for the nhs?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing an APL essay for PgDip as one of the conditions of their offer?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley5135)
    I applied for Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire, I have attended an interview for Beds and my interview for Hertfordshire is in march. Bedfordshire is my first choice, the waiting is awful, hope I get an answer from Beds before April I have heard that they sometimes let people know in March.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi. I had my interview at bedfordshire the same day as you, unfortunately got a rejection 3 days later, so it sounds pretty hopefull that you haven't, you could always contact them and enquire about them. I did that with middlesex and ucas updated just as I came off the phone, they told me about my offer on the phone. Hope it's good news for you

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry to hear that you didn't get an offer. What did you say when you called them? I was told it would be before April so not sure if I should call or if I will look really impatient lol. Congrats on your offer! :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingston University)
    Hi Beni24,

Congratulations on your offer!

If you have any questions about any aspect of uni then let me know!

Chloe
    Student Ambassador
    Hi, I just wanted to know if you know whether I'll be invited for an open day? Or will I only be invited for an open day once I've firmed my offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue-Shoes)
    Sheffield today has rejected me without interview, while offered a place at City, aptitude test pending for MDX and interview soon for LSBU.
    hi, how long did city take to reply after your interview?? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emferrer)
    hi, how long did city take to reply after your interview?? xxx
    Took one week for me but I would think generally longer than a week or even till all selection days are done with, I might have been offered the place because they were really positive towards my application in the interview. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to keele?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K2303)
    Is anyone going to keele?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got a conditional offer for adult nursing at Keele.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beni24)
    Hi, I just wanted to know if you know whether I'll be invited for an open day? Or will I only be invited for an open day once I've firmed my offer?
    Hi Beni24,

I know we are having Open Days in the next month, however, I would give Nursing a call as they sometimes hold their own course specific Open Days.

Chloe

Student Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Anything in news or relevant to adult nursing??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiej96)
    I've got a conditional offer for adult nursing at Keele.
    Congratulations guys - we look forward to seeing you in September hopefully!

JP

ReputationRep:
    I got called by Salford uni today, not only to offer a place on their BSc adult nursing course, but to offer me a place on their Masters course... I have to email back with my decision. What do you guys think? (Im asking people as well as doing my own research). It kinda threw me... In a good way

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SezEquestrian)
    I got called by Salford uni today, not only to offer a place on their BSc adult nursing course, but to offer me a place on their Masters course... I have to email back with my decision. What do you guys think? (Im asking people as well as doing my own research). It kinda threw me... In a good way

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!!! That's truly amazing! It's all up to you what to do, however I don't think you will get a better opportunity than this and I would grab it with both hands! However like I said its all up to you now, only take it if you truly want it because Masters will be hard!

Again well done and good luck, you'll do amazing either way!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ollynicky)
    Well done!!! That's truly amazing! It's all up to you what to do, however I don't think you will get a better opportunity than this and I would grab it with both hands! However like I said its all up to you now, only take it if you truly want it because Masters will be hard!

Again well done and good luck, you'll do amazing either way!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much!!! I couldn't believe that Id got that offer!!! Was shocked for a while, now I'm making sure I'm fully informed and have as much advice as possible before I make my decision .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas on what I can say in the current health issues? I've applied for adult nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When using the nhs bursary calculator, do we input 45 weeks for course length?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.