Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Still top of the league! Madness. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    How are the H2H leagues working overall?

Currently top of Division C :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'm Wildcarding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    How are the H2H leagues working overall?

Currently top of Division C :teeth:
    5th in division A, but with 3 wins out of 3 :cool:

Made a few key errors such as playing Rooney and Sturridge from the start, but been offset by making good defensive choices and Sigurdsson from the start. Considering Gerrard in my wildcard, his stats last season were crazy. But i already want Sterling and Henderson...

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Eto'o? Could be an absolute bargain at 6.0 million now he's moved to Everton, but not sure whether he's guaranteed game time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Hotpie)
    Thoughts on Eto'o? Could be an absolute bargain at 6.0 million now he's moved to Everton, but not sure whether he's guaranteed game time?
    Something's wrong if Naismith keeps starting over him tbh. He's in my WC team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Naismith has been scoring. It wouldn't help if the manager drops someone just like that. That would definitely create some negativity. Etoo will probably have to play his way into the side.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Naismith isn't just going to be dropped given the form he's in. He's in my team at the moment just to benefit from the price rises but i'm not sure if i'll keep him. There's bound to be loads of rotation when the Europa League starts.

I'm considering Ulloa from Leicester as a cheap striker, he's looked good so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aja89)
    Still top of the league! Madness. :woo:
    Nice! Screenshot that bad boy and put it on the fridge

Meanwhile Rooney has been sabotaging my points so far, should've made costa my captain a while ago... oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Would be very tempted by Welbeck as a third striker if he goes to Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prandtl)
    Would be very tempted by Welbeck as a third striker if he goes to Arsenal.
    Haha I was thinking the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)
    Haha I was thinking the same
    Yeah. Moving to a team with better service + new team in general/he's only 23 so there's scope for improvement. And he should be nailed at whilst Giroud is out? Hope he moves.

ReputationRep:
    Any thoughts on how Falcoa will fit into United's XI?

I really wish United had worse fixtures - I want to drop Rooney but I keep saying 'one more week' because their fixtures should be so easy.

ReputationRep:
    I am thinking about Sanogo if he is starting regularly as it would allow me to massively upgrade my midfield. Also I have 2 FT's and think Mata --> Walcott is very likely if Walcott is fit by the end of the break. Actually just looked at the fixtures, might wait till GW8 to put Walcott in meaning I still need a decent midfielders.
    When Giroud is fit he will be an incredible buy given his price but ATM none of the strikers are jumping out at me to replace Rooney. I can't see Rooney continuing to start at striker so I want to replace him but the alternatives aren't great. I might have to find the money for Aguero.

I have had an amazing start (second in league on 190 points) but I think I will struggle soon as I am not liking Mata and Rooney anymore and I don't like any of the alternatives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Doran)
    I am thinking about Sanogo if he is starting regularly as it would allow me to massively upgrade my midfield. Also I have 2 FT's and think Mata --> Walcott is very likely if Walcott is fit by the end of the break. Actually just looked at the fixtures, might wait till GW8 to put Walcott in meaning I still need a decent midfielders.
    When Giroud is fit he will be an incredible buy given his price but ATM none of the strikers are jumping out at me to replace Rooney. I can't see Rooney continuing to start at striker so I want to replace him but the alternatives aren't great. I might have to find the money for Aguero.

I have had an amazing start (second in league on 190 points) but I think I will struggle soon as I am not liking Mata and Rooney anymore and I don't like any of the alternatives.
    sanogo may get starts, (probably half rotated with other players sanchez etc)

But considering he has scored 0 goals, in about 17 games for arsenal..

I would not touch with a large stick

ReputationRep:
    Guys how much do you think will blind be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khalidpatel)
    Guys how much do you think will blind be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    5.5? would be my un-educated guess.. as thats what jones is.

would be shocked at anything other then 5-6

ReputationRep:
    Blind will be a midfielder on the game as he is primarily a defensive midfielder. His price will be around 5.5/6m.

ReputationRep:
    if welbeck goes to arsenal, he is going straight in my team..

6.9 for a reasonalbe striker at arsenal.. will take that as a replacement for lukaku, and free up the fudns to put more in midfield..

ReputationRep:
    Not that clued up on individuals in the Tottenham team, is Kaboul a nailed on starter week in, week out? He's played 90 minutes in all 3 games so far, and looks like a cheap route into a solid defence.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.