Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    That's really weird - your AH Chemistry should definitely be there! Did you sit NABs for it (then the units from Chemistry should be on your certificate); did you sit an exam (would be with the rest of your results if you got at least a D).

Your best option is waiting a little bit until say 10:00 to see if there's any update, then call up UCL! They should have received all your results, but there's a small possibility of an error. The other option is that even though you missed your conditions, they may be deciding whether or not they want to take you anyway! So definitely phone up, ask what's going on, and if they're deciding, you can plead your case.
    i sat all the nabs and i sat the exam but its not there
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by graciereid)
    Advanced Music - A
    Advanced French - B
    Advanced Spanish - C

At least it sounds cool to say!
    They're still awesome grades, well done!! :woo:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisa1996)
    Can you see the units listed for Chemistry? There's no mention of Chemistry on your cover letter?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    If you cannot see it mentioned anywhere then phone up your school. This is most likely an administrative error.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airess3)
    Omg! Aberdeen Uni still accepted me even though I missed their condition by one grade! Super happy right now !

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yayy!
    That's awesome, well done :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    Can you see the units listed for Chemistry? There's no mention of Chemistry on your cover letter?
    the bit under national courses isnt there but the bit under national units is

ReputationRep:
    Is one A and 4 Bs any good for university..?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davfrescoo)
    The entry requirements vary so much, it depends what you want to do and where :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Went in school and got looked at weirdly by the secretary that said there's no one in to discuss results, ugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RD208)
    Went to bed at about 2:30 for the sake of my body clock, and it turned out to be a good choice as the email turned up at 04:54.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really?! I woke up for no reason at 05:00... no bad timing XD
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    the bit under national courses isnt there but the bit under national units is
    Yeah, that usually means you've gotten a no award (I got that because I didn't submit myself for the exam in AH Biology), but if you did get no award (i.e. failed the exam), it'd say so on your cover letter!
    This is a mystery, think you might have to talk to your school about it. Did you do an investigation for Chemistry?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confused!)
    Went in school and got looked at weirdly by the secretary that said there's no one in to discuss results, ugh.
    Oh, that's annoying :/ Did they say anything about when you'd be able to contact them or do you just need to wait until September?

ReputationRep:
    They're saying Thursday so fingers crossed something gets sorted by then!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Met my conditions but Track hasn't updated it yet

That's the last step, just to see the place officially confirmed
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    It's fantastic, mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    The entry requirements vary so much, it depends what you want to do and where :yes:
    I've looked at strathclyde and glasgow's business and engineering and minimum entry requirements are all either AABBB or AAABB.. It's really getting me down

ReputationRep:
    I was predicted BAAB.... I actually got CBBB :/ I already have an unconditional for The University of Edinburgh but I'm still really disappointed to have dropped grades from my prelims >.<
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is! I'm afraid you haven't done well enough for some of the most competitive courses/universities, but you should still have a good selection of courses you would be eligible for with those grades. You need to research the minimum entry requirements and typical offers of courses that interest you.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Met my conditions but Track hasn't updated it yet

That's the last step, just to see the place officially confirmed
    Phone up your uni ASAP. They'll get it sorted for you - may be they haven't received your results, or they could just be having a slow day. Either way, sooner you get it sorted, the sooner you've got your peace of mind. If you've met your conditions, then you should have your place at uni!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Confused!)
    They're saying Thursday so fingers crossed something gets sorted by then!
    At least you don't have to wait much longer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.