Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That is why you don't kick it away in OT! The Jets have been fun to watch this season, Rex made me dislike them, now they're growing on me.

Saints playing all 4 downs against the Jags. Christ on a bike. Michael Horton Hears a Who with the early TD. It's 1st and 20 due to a hold, the Jags throw 2 screens and a check down. Aggressive play calling at its finest

ReputationRep:
    WOAH!

Atlanta sports teams usually suck, but then there's the fleeting moments of brilliance where they could fool you into believing that they are world champions. The Falcons were on point tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Bad mistakes. The ref phrased it horrendously.

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy right now!!!

ReputationRep:
    At 12 weeks of fun, it sucks to be a yucks fan again.

ReputationRep:
    14-0, Saints had a 1st and 30 on the drive, 71 yard Cooks TD. Fire the D Coord this has been disgusting for 10+ games this season. Now we have to play the refs too! INT on a stonewall PI call! You know what ref, **** you and your golden ****ing spectacles. We should blitz every damn play, Brees can't move. This defence is the single most dysfunctional thing in the league right now. 21-0. Somebody gotta resign, have some damn dignity! Sack where the RT can't even touch the DE. That is all she wrote folks, I've turned it off. It's like watching a the Colts horrific O-Line with the 2013 Cowboys D and I can't do it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Bortles is having an absolute mare.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Panthers lose, Pats lose...and the Lions beat us.

I mean, I guess it's been a strange day. Though the last one I can't say I didn't expect ;__:

ReputationRep:
    My team is getting destroyed by the Cardinals. That is expected though, I think Cardinals are the best team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    My team is getting destroyed by the Cardinals. That is expected though, I think Cardinals are the best team
    Crikey, destroyed is the word :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just turned it back on. 90 yards to AR15 is too much fun to miss. The defence is still **** though so they're going to lose

ReputationRep:
    Alan Hurns making the TSR fantasy championship game good value for money right now. Tell him to slow down will you wattsy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ..DT..)
    Alan Hurns making the TSR fantasy championship game good value for money right now. Tell him to slow down will you wattsy?
    Well. With 33 points from the Cardinals defense, you'll be fine!! Congratulations! Back to back!! In hindsight, I should have started Freeman. But even then, I'd need miracles from the Broncos' defense to make it close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammy4041)
    Well. With 33 points from the Cardinals defense, you'll be fine!! Congratulations! Back to back!! In hindsight, I should have started Freeman. But even then, I'd need miracles from the Broncos' defense to make it close.
    9 sacks, 4TOs, and 2TDs is ridiculous. Then again if any team could match it, it'd be the Broncs.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Night to forget for the Pats. That coin toss was a right debacle.

ReputationRep:
    Flooding killed my internet last night so I missed the 4th quarter of all the late games. I think I win both fantasy matchups though so all is well apart from not being able to do work because of no internet.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to watch Brady's 2015 highlights video. Think this is the best shape he's ever been in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Night to forget for the Pats. That coin toss was a right debacle.
    It was ridiculous, they obviously meant to defer. I don't like to get into conspiracy theories, but I swear any other team would have the ref ask if that's what they meant. It's as if a team accidentally declined a penalty before hearing the explanation, the referee always lets them go back on it.

Also this sets up a massive week 17 for the Jets. Good for business.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy I have found this thread omg!!!! Managed to win my fantasy footabll league with my baes the Cardinal defense, Brandon Marshall and Allen Robinson

ReputationRep:
    Chip Kelly just got fired. Absolute craziness.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.