I'm boreeeed I always underestimate my work ethic

Entertain me...please :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm boreeeed I always underestimate my work ethic

Entertain me...please :teehee:
    :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    So looking forwards to next week, wish it would come sooner haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Random question, I guess.

Was anybody else in shock (idk if that's the right word) when they got a piece of paper with their diagnoses on it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Pathway)

Was anybody else in shock (idk if that's the right word) when they got a piece of paper with their diagnoses on it?
    It had been mentioned in passing so it was a bit of a shock that they'd settled on that label but was kind of expecting it.

What was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    It had been mentioned in passing so it was a bit of a shock that they'd settled on that label but was kind of expecting it.

What was yours?
    Yeah, I get what you mean, like previous GPs before this one have mentioned the same dx's time and time again. It's just weird seeing them on paper? I dunno.

My GP hasn't officially settled on them yet (just rereading the letter lol), but it was just a letter to my uni's student support department. She said she "cannot be certain of a diagnosis from one assessment" - but that she feels I have anxiety, depression and PTSD.

ReputationRep:

I got a hospital discharge paper that said 'occasional alcoholic' - at the time I found it hysterically funny.

ReputationRep:

Wish i had one, would be nice to know what they thought i had, instead of being told i might have this and might have that, by different people o_O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    I got a hospital discharge paper that said 'occasional alcoholic' - at the time I found it hysterically funny.
    Oh no, well, I guess laughter can sometimes be better than crying? How are things for you now? :hugs:

(Original post by Meaty_man)
    Wish i had one, would be nice to know what they thought i had, instead of being told i might have this and might have that, by different people o_O

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, mine aren't set in stone either. I've also been told I have a "not formally diagnosed eating disorder" too but that wasn't even on the letter so. :dontknow: Hope you're ok!

-----------

I keep randomly bursting into tears and I don't know how to cope with it.

ReputationRep:
    wanna bawl my eyes out. im a disgrace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :console: you're definitely not a disgrace Scary!

ReputationRep:
    hi..

ReputationRep:
    Definitely aren't :hugs:

(Original post by MoonRocket)
    hi..
    Hello!

----------------

Exercise trigger? :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mum has bought a treadmill, I can see myself overusing it tbh Happy because I can lose more weight but logically it isn't good. I'm not underweight but I don't think the speed in which I have lost weight is healthy. Suppose it's good that I recognise that? :dontknow:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)

Hello!

----------------

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mum has bought a treadmill, I can see myself overusing it tbh Happy because I can lose more weight but logically it isn't good. I'm not underweight but I don't think the speed in which I have lost weight is healthy. Suppose it's good that I recognise that? :dontknow:
    ^ I want a treadmill . I'm really unfit!

Just limit yourself to a few times on it? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    that was me..

hi ………

working is stressing me out so I came here to talk..

(Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :console: you're definitely not a disgrace Scary!
    thanks. just cant bear myself. cant do life and no idea what to do. sick and ****ing tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thanks. just cant bear myself. cant do life and no idea what to do. sick and ****ing tired
    ffs that was me :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    ffs that was me :cry2:

:jumphug:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)

Hello!

----------------

Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks. :hugs: about spoliered part - good you're aware, as you say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    thanks. :hugs: about spoliered part - good you're aware, as you say.
    literally give up with anon.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.