Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheadle41)
    Well done with 28 - great score. Was your offer unconditional?
    Yeah, hope you get one too
    Glasgow is the best city ever 😁

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone who applied in January get a law offer by now?

ReputationRep:
    Just got my LNAT result and got 25/42, I only applied to one LNAT uni (Glasgow) and I received a conditional from them. Just incase anyone is wondering if their LNAT score is good enough to get an offer form Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    What's the lowest LNAT scored for Bristol offers that you've seen so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackl)
    Just got my LNAT result and got 25/42, I only applied to one LNAT uni (Glasgow) and I received a conditional from them. Just incase anyone is wondering if their LNAT score is good enough to get an offer form Glasgow.
    Well done with Glasgow offer :-) - is your conditional based on predicted A-levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dodo15)
    What's the lowest LNAT scored for Bristol offers that you've seen so far?
    Hey. I got 21 and have an offer from Bristol

ReputationRep:
    Well done with Glasgow offer :-) - is your conditional based on predicted A-levels?
    Thanks! No i am Scottish so its based on my highers (AABBB) and predicted grades this year (AB adv higher and A higher). Although my conditional is to get AA in my AH's as my higher results weren't great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vblue77)
    I got KCL with a score of 27!
    Hi well done! I got 27 too but still waiting on KCL, did you apply for the first round of scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    Well done with 28 - great score. Was your offer unconditional?
    I'm guessing that was based on Highers? - hope you don't mind me asking but were you straight A's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackl)
    Thanks! No i am Scottish so its based on my highers (AABBB) and predicted grades this year (AB adv higher and A higher). Although my conditional is to get AA in my AH's as my higher results weren't great.
    Thanks for info - all the best with your AH's

(Original post by Cholesta)
    My son found 2 emails from Nottingham in his junk mail back in November. He also wondered why he hadn't heard anything. Search your spam.
    Nottingham's the slowest out of the lot. your son will need to exercise patience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconwoo)
    Yeah, hope you get one too
    Glasgow is the best city ever 😁
    I'm guessing that was based on Highers? - hope you don't mind me asking but were you straight A's?

ReputationRep:
    It's cool, yeah I was 😊 What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    Nottingham's the slowest out of the lot. your son will need to exercise patience.
    He got his offer 2 weeks after his first email as he got 31 in the Lnat.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol offer holders - what are your predicted grades and how did you do on the LNAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sop10)
    I just got rejected from UCL so kings and Durham have become first choices! I applied on nov 9. Do you think kings and Durham place a lot of importance on the lnat essay? Because UCL denied me because of that. My lnat score was relatively okay, 27. Where else did you apply to?
    How did you find out that the essay was the issue? Did you ask them? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bijoux1801)
    If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    I scored 22 and got an offer from durham. Do you think I have a chance at UCL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by himeandme)
    20 omfg......... still have a chance to get an offer from ucl or durham?
    (Original post by Poppycharlotte)
    They said the average for this year was 23.3 and I got 23, I applied back in October so should I expect rejections from UCL and Nottingham??
    I got 24/42, and was rejected by UCL due to my LNAT MCQ score not being competitive

Good luck, though. Maybe that was just an excuse to reject me as they didn't like my application.

(Original post by Bijoux1801)

Hey what were your AS's? Thanks

I applied in October with AAAA but still no reply :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaeb)
    Bristol offer holders - what are your predicted grades and how did you do on the LNAT?
    Lnat 31
    A*A*AA

ReputationRep:
    I got 28 on the LNAT and was rejected from UCL

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.